Make sure that it can parse llvm-cov report output, so that the script doesn't break when we update llvm-cov.
Could you share more details about how you ran the test? I'm having a hard time understanding the failure because LLVM_SRC_ROOT is set in test/lit.cfg. That environment variable should be set on Windows builders if the test is run with llvm-lit test/tools/llvm-cov/report.cpp.
I built all of LLVM projects and ran the regression tests on Windows using Visual Studio, which are mentioned in http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html.
- Check out LLVM/Clang;
- Run CMake to generate the Visual Studio solution and project files: % mkdir build % cd build % cmake -G "Visual Studio 12" ..\llvm An LLVM.sln file is created in the build directory.
- Open LLVM.sln in Visual Studio and build the "ALL_BUILD" project to build everything.
- Build “check-all” project to run the regression tests. The report.cpp test failed during this step.