This patch makes some changes related to -dag-dump-verbose.
Main use case has been when debugging how SelectionDAG is
dealing with debug info (SDDbgValue nodes).
- We now print the number of DbgValues that are mapped to each SDNode.
- Removed duplicated printing of DebugLoc (nowadays DebugLoc is printed also when not using -dag-dump-verbose).
- Renamed SDDbgValue::dump to SDDbgValue::print, and added a new SDDbgValue::dump that will start a new line after calling print.
- SDDbgValue::print now prints "Order", and it also prints some additional information when kind is CONST/FRAMEIX/VREG.
- SelectionDAG::dump() now dumps all SDDbgValue nodes after the list of SDNodes (both "regular" and "ByVal" SDDbgValue:s). Invalidated nodes are not printed.
- Prohibit inline printing of SDNode operands that has SDDbgValue nodes associated to them.