- Added emulation of MIPS64 floating-point branch instructions
- Updated GetRegisterInfo to recognize floating-point registers
- Provided CPU information while creating createMCSubtargetInfo in disassembler
- Bug fix in emulation of JIC and JIALC
- Correct identification of breakpoint when set in a delay slot of a branch instruction
Initialize this with "" for now and then remove the setting to "" in the default. Just in case someone later adds code and doesn't set cpu to something.
This should probably be moved somewhere more generic so that this code doesn't get duplicated for each process plug-in.