This patch fixes an accidental redundant </td> and disables generation of variable popups within macro popups due to https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=44782
I also added some tests for our HTML files because those were pretty much non-existent so far. Given that we can now also test scan-build (i actually landed D69781 yesterday), there are no more excuses for not writing tests. Test variable-popups.c was passing previously, so it's here just for the sake of finally having a test, while the other two tests were failing on their respective CHECK-NOT directives.
Another interesting thing i did was apply tidy-html5 to our HTML files. They seem to satisfy the linter now, and btw that's how i found the first issue (while trying to reduce the second issue by running tidy-html5 under creduce).
@Charusso: I didn't manage to understand how PopUpRanges get passed around and why, so i removed them. If you have an example of where it matters, please send tests :)