- Migrated from grep to FileCheck.
- Re-indented, removed boilerplate comments.
- Added 'entry' label at beginning of basic block.
|1 ↗||(On Diff #89591)|
Might as well regenerate the test file with the update script
|3 ↗||(On Diff #89591)|
For a trivial test like this removing the -march and replacing with this triple (-mtriple=i686-unknown-unknown) will tidy things up more.
|6 ↗||(On Diff #89591)|
I'd recommend not adding this as it might affect the reproducibility of the exact codegen that caused the old bug (unlikely but maybe).
- Regenerated the test with update_llc_test_checks.py
- Specified target triple in the RUN: line with -mtriple
- Removed entry label added in the previous version of the patch.
Thanks for the review! (and sorry it took me so long to respond)