- User Since
- Feb 9 2017, 3:56 PM (118 w, 4 d)
Thu, May 9
Removed trailing blank lines from test case, will commit now. Thanks for the review!
Added a new test that checks that, when a full path to a compiler is specified:
Wed, May 8
Fri, Apr 26
Mon, Apr 22
Thanks for the fix!
Apr 16 2019
Thanks! Please let me know if it happens again and I'll try my best to debug it.
Apr 3 2019
Increased wait time in test binary for TestVSCode_attach.py from 5 to 10 seconds.
Apr 2 2019
Apr 1 2019
Mar 26 2019
Mar 14 2019
I considered assigning it to a std::string, but GetCString() can return a null pointer and I'm not sure you can construct a std::string directly from that.
Mar 13 2019
Feb 15 2019
Feb 14 2019
Jan 14 2019
Jan 9 2019
I reverted this patch on r350787
Jan 8 2019
I think this change just broke the clang build:
Jan 7 2019
Nov 21 2018
Folded the two test cases (capturing an invalid type and capturing an invalid array type) into a single file.
Nov 20 2018
Added a test for the "capturing an array of incomplete type" case. See also responses to inline comments below.
Nov 14 2018
Fixed some issues pointed out in review comments:
- call to getBaseElementType before checking type validity.
- when the type is incomplete, mark not only the lambda closure type as invalid but also the field
Nov 8 2018
Nov 7 2018
Sep 21 2018
Sep 19 2018
Aug 17 2018
I think this change is breaking one of our builds. The attached reduced test case fails with the current trunk revision if built with "clang -x c -O2 -mavx -c crash.ii".
Apr 26 2018
Can't comment much on the patch itself (I'm still not very familiar with the codebase, I'll leave that to the other reviewers), but thanks a lot for responding so quickly! :)
Jun 5 2017
Removed unneeded branch.
Jun 2 2017
Also clear the 'requires import' flag when the TypoCorrection has no decls at all.
Jun 1 2017
May 31 2017
Clarify that we only skip saving IR for multiarch Mach-O universal builds, not other multi-arch builds like CUDA.
Only generate extra .ll files when not targeting multiple archs. Updated related tests.
May 11 2017
Apr 26 2017
Mar 16 2017
Added -mtriple parameter to the RUN line. I messed up when regenerating the test with the script, reverted it, and lost the edit I had done before. Thanks for noticing.
- Regenerated the test with update_llc_test_checks.py
- Specified target triple in the RUN: line with -mtriple
- Removed entry label added in the previous version of the patch.
Mar 14 2017
Feb 23 2017
Feb 16 2017
Feb 13 2017
Some more answers to inline comments. Thanks!
- Added explicit target triple to test/CodeGen/X86/2004-02-14-InefficientStackPointer.ll
- Added regex to catch possible constant displacements from %esp in test/CodeGen/X86/2004-02-13-FrameReturnAddress.ll
- Added missing entry label.
Feb 10 2017
Some responses to @chandlerc 's previous comments.