- P1252 ("Ranges Design Cleanup") -- deprecate move_iterator::operator-> starting from C++20; add range comparisons to the <functional> synopsis. This restores move_iterator::operator-> that was incorrectly deleted in D117656; it's still defined in the latest draft, see http://eel.is/c++draft/depr.move.iter.elem. Note that changes to *_result types from 6.1 in the paper are no longer relevant now that these types are aliases;
- P2106 ("Alternative wording for GB315 and GB316") -- add a few *_result types to the synopsis in <algorithm> (some algorithms are not implemented yet and thus some of the proposal still cannot be marked as done);
Also mark already done issues as done (or as nothing to do):
- P2091 ("Fixing Issues With Range Access CPOs") was already implemented (this patch adds tests for some ill-formed cases);
- LWG 3247 ("ranges::iter_move should perform ADL-only lookup of iter_move") was already implemented;
- LWG 3300 ("Non-array ssize overload is underconstrained") doesn't affect the implementation;
- LWG 3335 ("Resolve C++20 NB comments US 273 and GB 274") was already implemented;
- LWG 3355 ("The memory algorithms should support move-only input iterators introduced by P1207") was already implemented (except for testing).