- Add back indentation I accidentally removed in r364901
- Wrap two lines to 80 cols
- Slightly tighten up help text for several flags
- Consistently use "Do not" instead of "Don't"
- Make every option description start with a verb
- Use "Set" instead of "Specify"
- Mark default values of options more consistently
- Remove text about "/Zi" not producing PDBs since it's confusing for people not intimately familiar with the implementation of the normal PDB pipeline. /Zi lets the linker produce PDBs, which is what most users want.
- Consistently use "file" over "filename" in meta var names, consistently use "file name" over "filename" in text
- Make all output setting options have consistent language
Hopefully makes help output a bit easier to read.
Also makes help for most flags in the "CL COMPAT FLAGS" section fit in an 80 column terminal.