This is the first stop in some enhancements I'm making to modularize. This patch merges the module map coverage check from the existing module-map-checker tool into modularize. It also allows a module map file to be used as the input to modularize, for doing the usual checks modularize does, but extracting the file list from the module map itself. This facilitates using modularize for regression testing also.
In the process of development, I also fixed a bug in the coverage check where it wasn't recursively collecting files in umbrella directories.
I updated the docs and tests accordingly.
This is staging for some coming enhancements, in particular adding diagnostics for tracking down cyclical module references. A couple of bug fixes are also coming.
This wasn't a particularly clean merge in terms of structure, but I'm under a bit of time pressure to beat the code freeze for a coming sdk release.
Once this is in, I'll delete the module-map-checker tool.