This change addresses the following bug:
Ed Maste - please have a look at the (no-op) change to FreeBSD ProcessMonitor. I changed the interface that TOT local Linux and local FreeBSD debugging share in ProcessMonitor to pass in a const ref to the ProcessLaunchInfo structure when we launch a new process for debugging. (I did not build it on FreeBSD - my VM is not reachable on the weekend - but I did tweak the FreeBSD ProcessMonitor to accept the new arg).
I'll do a follow-up patch to add an --enable-aslr flag. Since everything does disable ASLR by default (the flag is always set), I'm not actually finding a way to enable ASLR with the current command setup. (--disable-aslr=False/false/0/no don't work as --disable-aslr isn't expected to take an argument). The net result is instead of always having ASLR stay in the default state, it will now always be disabled on Linux until I make that follow-up change AFAICT.