This patch implements basic functionality of the "platform process list" command for Windows. Currently this patch has the following known limitations:
- Certain types of filtering are not enabled (e.g. filtering by architecture with -a) although most filtering works.
- The username of the process is not yet obtained
- Command line arguments of the process are not yet obtained
- using -v to list verbose information generates an error
- The architecture column displays the entire triple, leading to misaligned formatting of the printed table.