- Problem occurs when:
- 32-bit inferiors run on x86_32 machine and the architecture doesn't have AVX feature
- This causes FPRType to be set to eFPRTypeFXSAVE
- PTRACE_GETFPREGS was being used to read FXSAVE area
- For 32-bit inferiors running on x86_32 machine, PTRACE_GETFPREGS reads FSAVE area and not FXSAVE area
- Changed ptrace API to PTRACE_GETREGSET for 32-bit inferiors
- This reads FPR data in FXSAVE format.
- For 64-bit inferiors, no change has been made.
- Modified XFAIL for TestReturnValue.py
- Earlier, this test was passing for Linux OS
- Now, it passes for Android OS as well
Signed-off-by: Abhishek Aggarwal <firstname.lastname@example.org>