This is a work-in-progress change that attempts to allow us to buildchange implements the changes required in both clang and
and use thecompiler-rt to allow building XRay runtime-instrumented binaries in Darwin. Current state:
- Assembler files are broken due to assumptions about ELFisms.
- Test infrastructure is laid out,For
now we limit this to x86_64. but we aren't able to test yet.
We also:We also start building the XRay runtime
library in compiler-rt for osx.
- Use a better preprocessor check for preinint array support.
- Only build for osxA caveat to this is that we don't have the tests set up and running
yet, which we'll do in a set of follow-on changes.
- Enable the use of -fxray-instrument (and other flags) in clang.
This patch uses the monorepo layout for the chnagecoordinated change across