Users should generally observe no difference as long as they don't use
unintended option forms. Behavior changes:
* `-t=d` is removed. Use `-t d` instead.
* `--demangle=false` and `--demangle=0` cannot be used. Omit the option or use `--no-demangle`. Other flag-style options don't have `--no-` forms.
* `--help-list` is removed. This is a `cl::` specific option.
* llvm-readobj now supports grouped short options as well.
* `--color` is removed. This is generally not useful (only apply to errors/warnings) but was inherited from Support.
Some adjustment to the canonical forms
(usually from GNU readelf; currently llvm-readobj has too many redundant aliases):
* --dyn-syms is canonical. --dyn-symbols is a hidden alias
* --file-header is canonical. --file-headers is a hidden alias
* --histogram is canonical. --elf-hash-histogram is a hidden alias
* --relocs is canonical. --relocations is a hidden alias
* --section-groups is canonical. --elf-section-groups is a hidden alias
OptTable avoids global option collision if we decide to support multiplexing for binary utilities.
* Most one-dash long options are still supported. `-dt, -sd, -st, -sr` are dropped due to their conflict with grouped short options.
* `--section-mapping=false` (D57365) is strange but is kept for now.
* Many `cl::opt` variables were unnecessarily external. I added `static` whenever appropriate.