* Now we emitThis lets us lower to sqrt.approx and rsqrt.approx for calls to @llvm.sqrt.f32 when fastmath is enabled.under more
* Now we only would emit itemit sqrt.approx and rsqrt.approx for calls to @llvm.nvvmvm.sqrt.f.
* Now we emit the ftz version of rsqrt.approx when fastmath and ftz are enabled.f32,
when fast-math is enabled. Previously, we only would emit it for
Previously, we only emitted rsqrt.approx when ftz was disabled.
* Now we emit rsqrt.approx only when approx division and approx sqrt arecalls to @llvm.nvvm.sqrt.f. (With this patch we no longer emit
sqrt.approx for calls to @llvm.nvvm.sqrt.f; we rely on intcombine to
enabled (both are implied by fastmath). Previously, we only emitted it when simplify llvm.nvvm.sqrt.f into llvm.sqrt.f32.)
* Now we emit the ftz version of rsqrt.approx sqrt wawhen ftz is enabled.
and approx division was *disabled*Previously, which makes very little sensewe only emitted rsqrt.approx when ftz was disabled.