Make lldb-server work on Windows. Implement some remote capability support in PlatformWindows, launch gdbserver, and launch/attach processes using Windows APIs.
Some changes in this commit include:
- #ifdef what's not supported on Windows, for example signals
- Add a dummy 'waitpid' to the Windows PosixApi along with some
definitions that are needed for compilation.
- Setup WSAsocket connection in SystemInitializerLLGS::Initialize.
- Add a namespace to static function 'terminate()' in lldb-server.cpp
because its ambiguous with a Windows API.
- Better error handling in SocketAddress::GetAddressInfo.
- Clear the string before calling llvm::convertWideToUTF8 to avoid
an unexpected assertion.
- Make some of the tests work and disable others that don't.