This is intended as a first step to make lldb-server work on Windows. Follow-up changes to implement remote capabilities in PlatformWindows, launch gdbserver, launch/attach processes using Windows APIs etc will come in separate revisions.
The changes in this commit include the following:
- #ifdef what's not supported on Windows, for example signals
- Add a dummy 'waitpid' to the Windows PosixApi along with some
definitions that are needed for compilation.
- Setup WSAsocket connection in SystemInitializerLLGS::Initialize.
- Add a namespace to static function 'terminate()' in lldb-server.cpp
because its ambiguous with a Windows API.
- Better error handling in SocketAddress::GetAddressInfo.
- Clear the string before calling llvm::convertWideToUTF8 to avoid
an unexpected assertion.