[MachinePipeliner] Fix order for nodes with Anti dependence in same cycle
Problem exposed in PowerPC functional testing.
We did not consider Anti dependence for nodes in same cycle,
so we may end up generating bad machine code.
eg: the reduced test won't verify.
- Bad machine code: Using an undefined physical register ***
- function: lame_encode_buffer_interleaved
- basic block: %bb.4 (0x4bde4e12928)
- instruction: %29:gprc = ADDZE %27:gprc, implicit-def dead $carry, implicit $carry
- operand 3: implicit $carry
Reviewers: bcahoon, kparzysz, hfinkel
Subscribers: MaskRay, wuzish, nemanjai, hiraditya, llvm-commits
Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64192