TableGen support for parameterized register class information
This replaces TableGen's type inference to operate on parameterized
types instead of MVTs, and as a consequence, some interfaces have
- Uses of MVTs are replaced by ValueTypeByHwMode.
- EEVT::TypeSet is replaced by TypeSetByHwMode.
This affects the way that types and type sets are printed, and the
tests relying on that have been updated.
There are certain users of the inferred types outside of TableGen
itself, namely FastISel and GlobalISel. For those users, the way
that the types are accessed have changed. For typical scenarios,
these replacements can be used:
- TreePatternNode::getType(ResNo) -> getSimpleType(ResNo)
- TreePatternNode::hasTypeSet(ResNo) -> hasConcreteType(ResNo)
- TypeSet::isConcrete -> TypeSetByHwMode::isValueTypeByHwMode(false)
For more information, please refer to the review page.
Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D31951