[X86] Add support for builtin to read performance monitoring counters.
This patch adds support for a new builtin instruction called
Builtin '__builtin_ia32_rdpmc' is defined as a 'GCC builtin'; on X86, it can
be used to read performance monitoring counters. It takes as input the index
of the performance counter to read, and returns the value of the specified
performance counter as a 64-bit number.
Calls to this new builtin will map to instruction RDPMC.
The index in input to the builtin call is moved to register %ECX. The result
of the builtin call is the value of the specified performance counter (RDPMC
would return that quantity in registers RDX:RAX).
- Adds builtin int_x86_rdpmc as a GCCBuiltin;
- Adds a new x86 DAG node called 'RDPMC_DAG';
- Teaches how to lower this new builtin;
- Adds an ISel pattern to select instruction RDPMC;
- Fixes the definition of instruction RDPMC adding %RAX and %RDX as implicit definitions, and adding %ECX as implicit use;
- Adds a LLVM test to verify that the new builtin is correctly selected.