Basic Block Sections support in LLVM.
This is the second patch in a series of patches to enable basic block
This patch adds support for:
- Creating direct jumps at the end of basic blocks that have fall
- New pass, bbsections-prepare, that analyzes placement of basic blocks
- Actual placing of a basic block in a unique section with special
handling of exception handling blocks.
- Supports placing a subset of basic blocks in a unique section.
- Support for MIR serialization and deserialization with basic block