[C++20] add Basic consteval specifier
this revision adds Lexing, Parsing and Basic Semantic for the consteval specifier as specified by http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2018/p1073r3.html
with this patch, the consteval specifier is treated as constexpr but can only be applied to function declaration.
- add the consteval keyword.
- add parsing of consteval specifier for normal declarations and lambdas expressions.
- add the whether a declaration is constexpr is now represented by and enum everywhere except for variable because they can't be consteval.
- adapt diagnostic about constexpr to print constexpr or consteval depending on the case.
- add tests for basic semantic.
Reviewers: rsmith, martong, shafik
Reviewed By: rsmith
Subscribers: eraman, efriedma, rnkovacs, cfe-commits
Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D61790