- User Since
- May 28 2020, 11:15 AM (6 w, 1 d)
Mon, Jul 6
Add a test case.
Wed, Jul 1
Mon, Jun 29
Abort the design of making 'Wundef' an alias to 'Wundef-prefix' because it
depends on the alias expansion to work, which adds an empty string to 'UndefPrefixes'
to do the trick. However, any other way to enable 'Wundef', for example, via 'Werror=undef'
or '#pragma clang diagnostic', will not work and cannot be handled easily.
- Remove implementation details from the help text of 'Wundef';
- Hide help text for 'Wundef-prefix' and 'Wundef'.
- Refine test cases to check combinations of 'Wundef' and 'Wundef-prefix', and with/without 'Werror';
- Fix issues with '-Werror=undef' by explicitly looking for the option.
Thu, Jun 18
Tue, Jun 16
Abandoning this revision because the upstream for this work is not correctly tracking the llvm.org branch.
The method setGenModuleActionWrapper is available in apple/master but not in llvm.
Fri, Jun 12
Jun 9 2020
Update test case for #pragma clang diagnostic
Update test case to verify that the state of -Wundef can still be modified using #pragma clang diagnostic