- User Since
- Jan 8 2020, 4:20 AM (75 w, 5 h)
Jan 25 2021
Jan 12 2021
Dec 30 2020
Dec 29 2020
Dec 14 2020
Dec 1 2020
I can't figure out why checking the numpy can fail the LLVM codegen test?
Nov 30 2020
Add NumPy as a required component.
Nov 29 2020
Check numpy in find_package by adding OPTIONAL_COMPONENTS NumPy.
Nov 24 2020
I'm so sorry for the late reply because of the time zone difference, and thanks for your help and review!
Nov 23 2020
Nov 20 2020
I'm wondering can we use the MLIRDetectPythonEnv.cmake or names like this (detect all the required Python environments), instead of MLIRDetectPybind11.cmake (only responsible for checking pybind11). In this case, we can define all the detecting functions (like mlir_detect_numpy_install) in one cmake file to avoid fragmentation.
Nov 18 2020
Nov 17 2020
- Use static_cast and add a comment.
- Set the buffer to read-only.
- Add note to Python binding doc to note that pybind11 v2.6.0 is required.
- Use llvm::SmallVector instead of std::vector.
Nov 12 2020
This patch implements array property for dense elements attribute to get array. There is also a buffer protocol method in D91021.
Let's compare and choose one.
According to Stella's suggestion, there are two methods to get the array from dense elements attribute:
Add unit tests for mlirDenseElementsAttrGetRawData C API.
Nov 11 2020
Nov 9 2020
- Remove the mlirElementsAttrGetType C API.
- Modify checking conditions and unify the use of braces of the if and if else in accessBuffer function.
- Unify the type into intptr_t in bufferInfo function.
Nov 8 2020
- Add mlirDenseElementsAttrGetRawData C API.
- Use the raw data to avoid the allocated array in the buffer protocol.
Nov 7 2020
Nov 3 2020
Nov 2 2020
Nov 1 2020
Oct 23 2020
Use the typeid/isa scheme, expose IsA and Get methods for each affine binary operation expression.
Oct 21 2020
Oct 17 2020
Oct 14 2020
Oct 10 2020
This should work:
cmake --build . --target install-MLIRBindingsPythonSources install-MLIRBindingsPythonExtension
Oct 9 2020
LGTM, I use the following commands in the build directory:
cmake --build . --target check-mlir cmake --build . --target install
I have a question that if I only want to install MLIRBindingsPythonExtension and MLIRBindingsPythonSources (without installing llvm, llvm-c, mlir, mlir-c, etc.), what should I do?
Oct 2 2020
- Modify the comment for mlirFloatAttrDoubleGetChecked.
- Drop the _typed suffix for FloatAttr and IntegerAttr get methods.
- Change the parameter type of BoolAttr.get method to bool.
- Add get_f32 and get_f64 methods to FloatAttr.
Oct 1 2020
Sep 29 2020
Sep 28 2020
Sep 21 2020
Sep 20 2020
Sep 18 2020
Sep 17 2020
Sep 16 2020
Hi @ftynse - After pushing this patch, I received en email said that:
- Use intptr_t * for the `resultPos parameter in mlirAffineMapGetSubMap function.
- Use a vector to cast the element of resultPos from intptr_t to unsigned.
Sep 15 2020
- unsigned -> intptr_t
- Place all the affine map C API back to AffineMap.h/.cpp
- Add Utils.h and move CallbackOstream to Utils.h to make sure it is available to mlirAffineMapPrint.
- Modify name of mlirAffineMap***Get functions.
- Use intptr_t for parameters related to sizes.
- Add details for the comments of the mlirAffineMapPermutationMapGet.
Sep 14 2020
Sep 7 2020
Sep 6 2020
Thanks for extending the PyConcreteType!
There are redundant init implementations for PyRankedTensorType and PyUnrankedTensorType (see inline comments).
- Add a helper method requireHasRank().
- Change comments and self arguments.
- Add TODO for location and swithing back to bindDerived.
Sep 4 2020
- Add ***GetChecked C API.
- Bind the "get_***" python methods with the corresponding ***GetChecked C API.
- Add TODO to rework to error reporting.
- Add PyShapedType class as the base class of the PyVectorType, PyRankedTensorType, PyUnrankedTensorType, PyMemRefType and PyUnrankedMemRefType.
Sep 3 2020
Sep 1 2020
Hi @mehdi_amini - If there is no problem with the code, could you please help me land them, I don't have commit access so far. Thanks!
Aug 30 2020
- Remove else.
- Add the invalid type and expected types in the error message.
- get_vector method takes a vector of int64_t.
- get_tuple method takes py::list and maps the py::list to SmallVector.
- Fix some details (keep_alive and method name).
Aug 28 2020
Aug 24 2020
Aug 14 2020
Add move constructor of PyMlirModule.
Create a deep copy in the move constructor to avoid double free the object.
Make the parse function return a value.
Use std::unique_ptr as the return type of PyMlirContext::parse.
Modify the header guard.
@stellaraccident I think I need you to help me land it, it's my first patch and I don't have commit access now. Thanks very much!
Aug 13 2020
Add py::keep_alive to PyMlirContext::parse to extend the lifetime of context object.
Remove the binding of the PyMlirModule constructor.
Aug 12 2020
Binding MlirModule with wrapper class PyMlirModule.
Prototype of the RFC:
Meet the requirements of the first step:
Aug 11 2020
Scoping down to meet the first requirement.