- User Since
- Jan 8 2020, 4:20 AM (41 w, 1 d)
Sat, Oct 17
Wed, Oct 14
Sat, Oct 10
This should work:
cmake --build . --target install-MLIRBindingsPythonSources install-MLIRBindingsPythonExtension
Fri, Oct 9
LGTM, I use the following commands in the build directory:
cmake --build . --target check-mlir cmake --build . --target install
I have a question that if I only want to install MLIRBindingsPythonExtension and MLIRBindingsPythonSources in (without installing llvm, llvm-c, mlir, mlir-c, etc.), what should I do?
Fri, Oct 2
- Modify the comment for mlirFloatAttrDoubleGetChecked.
- Drop the _typed suffix for FloatAttr and IntegerAttr get methods.
- Change the parameter type of BoolAttr.get method to bool.
- Add get_f32 and get_f64 methods to FloatAttr.
Thu, Oct 1
Tue, Sep 29
Mon, Sep 28
Sep 21 2020
Sep 20 2020
Sep 18 2020
Sep 17 2020
Sep 16 2020
Hi @ftynse - After pushing this patch, I received en email said that:
- Use intptr_t * for the `resultPos parameter in mlirAffineMapGetSubMap function.
- Use a vector to cast the element of resultPos from intptr_t to unsigned.
Sep 15 2020
- unsigned -> intptr_t
- Place all the affine map C API back to AffineMap.h/.cpp
- Add Utils.h and move CallbackOstream to Utils.h to make sure it is available to mlirAffineMapPrint.
- Modify name of mlirAffineMap***Get functions.
- Use intptr_t for parameters related to sizes.
- Add details for the comments of the mlirAffineMapPermutationMapGet.
Sep 14 2020
Sep 7 2020
Sep 6 2020
Thanks for extending the PyConcreteType!
There are redundant init implementations for PyRankedTensorType and PyUnrankedTensorType (see inline comments).
- Add a helper method requireHasRank().
- Change comments and self arguments.
- Add TODO for location and swithing back to bindDerived.
Sep 4 2020
- Add ***GetChecked C API.
- Bind the "get_***" python methods with the corresponding ***GetChecked C API.
- Add TODO to rework to error reporting.
- Add PyShapedType class as the base class of the PyVectorType, PyRankedTensorType, PyUnrankedTensorType, PyMemRefType and PyUnrankedMemRefType.
Sep 3 2020
Sep 1 2020
Hi @mehdi_amini - If there is no problem with the code, could you please help me land them, I don't have commit access so far. Thanks!
Aug 30 2020
- Remove else.
- Add the invalid type and expected types in the error message.
- get_vector method takes a vector of int64_t.
- get_tuple method takes py::list and maps the py::list to SmallVector.
- Fix some details (keep_alive and method name).
Aug 28 2020
Aug 24 2020
Aug 14 2020
Add move constructor of PyMlirModule.
Create a deep copy in the move constructor to avoid double free the object.
Make the parse function return a value.
Use std::unique_ptr as the return type of PyMlirContext::parse.
Modify the header guard.
@stellaraccident I think I need you to help me land it, it's my first patch and I don't have commit access now. Thanks very much!
Aug 13 2020
Add py::keep_alive to PyMlirContext::parse to extend the lifetime of context object.
Remove the binding of the PyMlirModule constructor.
Aug 12 2020
Binding MlirModule with wrapper class PyMlirModule.
Prototype of the RFC:
Meet the requirements of the first step:
Aug 11 2020
Scoping down to meet the first requirement.
Aug 10 2020
Aug 9 2020
Reformat the code with clang-format.