- User Since
- Jul 15 2016, 6:29 AM (144 w, 1 d)
Mar 5 2019
Mar 4 2019
@jingham is this patch good to land?
Feb 7 2019
- Remove enable-jit-breakpoint option
- Add tests
Feb 4 2019
- Change to on/off/default property.
Fix GetEnableLoaderForDarwin name
Jan 16 2019
Minor changes to comment; move #include
Jan 15 2019
Add simple test
- revert breg use due to incompatibility with DWARF definition
- rebase to git llvm-project
Jan 14 2019
Top comment fix
- Prune unused #include
- Fix comments
- Reduce default size of vector to 2
- Reverse insert order for move/clone
Jan 11 2019
- Fix WebAssemblyDebugValueManager::move
- Remove DebugValueManager::reMaterialize
- Fix trivially clonable instruction moving/cloning
Revert bad test change
- Move WebAssembly::DebugValueManager into WebAssemblyUtilities.*
- Fix testing of dbg-value-move-reg-stackify.mir
Jan 10 2019
Remove TII param from clone()
- Move MachineInstrAdjacentDebugValues
- Use CloneMachineInstr
Jan 9 2019
- Use collectDebugValues
- Rename AdjacentDebugValues and DefDIs
Jan 7 2019
fix code style
Dec 19 2018
Dec 18 2018
Replace DW_OP_wasm_location with DW_OP_breg
Nov 9 2018
Change DW_OP_WASM_location op to 0xED.
Can you explain how this new operation is meant to work?
There was a question about how easy it will be to reuse or modify LLDB to use with such extension (DW_OP_WASM_location). I looked at DWARFExpression::Evaluate and, I think, it will not be a problem to add support for that. It might be even easier than try to emulate registers mapping to some WASM local or stack operand.
Nov 2 2018
Oct 4 2018
Further reduced by @aheejin test case
And I don't think we need the BEFORE check... what I meant by the 'before' check in the comment above was, before your fix, the wrong code sequence generated was like that.
Further reduction of cfg-stackify-dbg-skip.ll
Minimize test case; fix its comment
Revert test to .ll form, but ensure valid input before wasm-cfg-stackify pass
Oct 3 2018
Add mir test
Add test comment
Sep 27 2018
Sep 26 2018
Sep 25 2018
Sep 24 2018
Add instructions how to regenerate dbg-value-move*.ll files
Rebase (adjust test/DebugInfo/WebAssembly/dbg-value-move.ll)
Use Sym->isLive; start dead function offset at 0.
Aug 28 2018
Use for (const auto &Op :
Aug 22 2018
Rebased on top of D48994
Aug 21 2018
Aug 20 2018
Aug 14 2018
Aug 10 2018
Jul 31 2018
Jul 24 2018
Jul 18 2018
I believe for other architectures, when the linker emits debug info for a dead function, it treats relocations pointing a dead section as if it were pointing to address zero. Is there any reason to do that differnetly for wasm?
Jul 17 2018
Jul 16 2018
Per discussion at the WebAssembly toolchain meeting, this solution is too complex. I going to close this WIP in favor more simple solutions such as disabling debug info during optimization, or moving optimization out of the lld.
Do you happen to have a smaller/reduced reproducer?
- Reducing the test case further: remove attributes, lifetime markers and non-"a" variable metadata.
- Add test for MoveAndTeeForMultiUse changes
Reducing the test case further: remove attributes, lifetime markers and non-"a" variable metadata.