- User Since
- Jul 20 2020, 2:20 PM (9 w, 1 d)
Mon, Sep 21
minor update to test case
- remove unreachable code
- udpate test case
Thu, Sep 17
update test case
Fri, Sep 4
Thu, Sep 3
Add test case for indirect call. Without the fix, the test will crash.
Wed, Sep 2
Really appreciate the feedbacks. If there is no more, could anyone approve 3 changes? Thanks.
Thu, Aug 27
remove redundant check
Aug 19 2020
try to fix windows build linking error.
Aug 18 2020
try to fix windows build error. Use fully qualified name for enum value Optional.
add comment on test case.
coding style change
Try to fix a windows build error. No msvc available locally, so even with this change, the build could still fail.
Aug 17 2020
move some unrelated change into parent diff.
- reorganize code splitting with parent diff.
- format and style change.
- move internal remarks hotness threshold type change and its related handling code from child diff into this one. With this move, remarks hotness threshold now accepts 'auto' value, but its handling is currently disabled.
- format change.
Instead of adding checks for all passes/analyses, use light-weight ORE to emit remarks for dead functions.
- add --plugin-opt alias for remarks in lld
- handle both lld and ld.gold pass-through
- simplify target checking logic
- code format update
add remarks hotness threshold to all the tools uses lto::setupLLVMOptimizationRemarks
Aug 13 2020
- revert the change made to llvm-lto.
- add the new option to llvm-lto2 wit test cases.
Aug 12 2020
update test case
Aug 11 2020
Diff has been split into 3 smaller ones:
This is the 3rd of 3 dependent patches:
This is the 2nd of 3 dependent patches:
This is the 1st of 3 dependent patches:
Aug 3 2020
still waiting for inputs. Thanks.
Jul 30 2020
add test case
Jul 28 2020
Jul 27 2020
- create test file main.cpp
Fix msvc build failure
I put everything together in a single diff so that it is easier to get the whole idea. The change itself is too big to go in as a single diff, and I'd like to get inputs on how to split it.