- User Since
- Jul 21 2016, 2:34 AM (160 w, 5 d)
Sep 11 2018
@wolfgangp do you need any help with this revision before you commit it?
Aug 30 2018
@vleschuk: Let me know what you think about this. I understand your suggestion but this seems a bit simpler to me.
Aug 29 2018
Aug 27 2018
Aug 26 2018
Aug 24 2018
Aug 23 2018
Aug 22 2018
@jhenderson Here is the variant where dumpWarning() lives in DWARFContext. Patch became much simpler and smaller. What do you think?
- Removed all functions from Support library in order not to tempt other Support users
- dumpWarning() now lives in DWARFContext
- Had to get rid of default callbacks in DebugLine and DebugAddr to avoid circular dependency with DWARFContext
Aug 21 2018
- Changed names of functions from Display* to dump*
- Changed comments
- Got rid of unrelated whitespace change
- Manually fixed indentation when clang-format suggested smth strange
Aug 20 2018
Aug 19 2018
@jhenderson Please take a look when you have time.
- Changed error codes to more appropriate ones
- Fixed formatting
Aug 16 2018
Aug 1 2018
Ping. Any questions?
Jul 31 2018
Closed by rL338447
Have you considered writing unit tests for this at all? I don't think they're strictly necessary, but they would be nice.
I thought about it, I will give it more thought when we have more mature implementation.
- Fixed spacing in tests
- Minor grammar fixes in comments
- Fixed comments and gaps between lines.
- Moved get-by-index implementation from header to cpp.
- Added default value to DumpOptions.
Does anyone have more questions/suggestions/objections on this revision?
- Added FIXME comment for version mismatch situation
- Added check for the version <= 5 and corresponding test.
Jul 30 2018
- Adopted producer test to match recent changes (got rid of "params" from "Addr Section params" message).
- Removed explicit return from test sample
- Moved header emission to AddressPool class
As mentioned in https://reviews.llvm.org/D50005 changed "header" message:
This revision implements support for generating DWARFv5 .debug_addr section. It is dependent on https://reviews.llvm.org/D49676 as we need working consumer to execute test.
- Remove unnecessary warnings from tests
- Separated test for 64bit addresses
- Explicit length invalidation in clear()
- Explicit clear() before extraction
- Style and comment fixes
- Rename debug_addr_size_not_multiple.s ==> debug_addr_address_size_not_multiple.s and debug_addr_size_not_multiple.s ==> debug_addr_address_size_not_multiple.s
Jul 29 2018
Jul 28 2018
Jul 27 2018
- More verbose error messages
- Fixes for comment style
- New test for the situation when section size too small for given length
Changed errc::function_not_supported to errc::not_supported.
- Added more tests to verify all generated error messages
- Added invalidateLength() method to DebugAddrTable class to mark the point when we need to stop extraction
- Added support for dumping 64bit addresses
Jul 26 2018
- Used new createStringError() function
- Shortened tests and added new trivial test-case w/o .debug_addr section
- Used getMaxVersion() to guess which version of .debug_addr we are looking at
- Fixed comment and style issues
Jul 25 2018
Added overloaded version of createStringError() function which is not variadic, also added corresponding test.
Added explicit std::error_code param to createStringError() function.
- Added support for pre-DWARFv5 .debug_addr format (e.g. w/o header)
- Shortened .debug_addr consumer tests
- Moved createError() implementation to llvm::Support
- Relocated dumping above range_list dump
- Moved table length verification inside AddrTable class
- Renamed length() -> getLength()
- Shortened comments
- Fixed mistype in error message
Jul 23 2018
Feb 8 2018
Aug 30 2017
Aug 24 2017
Aug 23 2017
Aug 20 2017
Sorry, I missed it too =) Please commit and I will reconfigure buildbot.
Hello. I can restart in nearest two hours as it's Sunday.