- User Since
- Jul 31 2018, 10:54 AM (41 w, 5 d)
Thu, May 16
Mon, May 13
Looks good. Feel free to commit yourself or lmk if you want me to commit it for you.
Sun, May 12
Thanks for fixing this! I have a few comments on the test style, but otherwise LGTM.
Thu, May 2
- Remove hanging metadata tag in test
DAGTypeLegalizer calls ReplaceNodeResults whenever CustomLowerNode is called and its parameter LegalizeResult is true or when CustomWidenLowerNode is called. So basically it is the same as LowerOperation except that it is meant to focus on legalizing the result type rather than simply transforming the operation. There is even a TODO on LowerOperationWrapper, /// TODO: Consider merging with ReplaceNodeResults..
Wed, Apr 24
This CL should not be merged until Chrome 75 releases to stable on June 4.
Tue, Apr 23
Mon, Apr 22
- Address comments
Fri, Apr 19
ping, I think this should be ready to go.
Apr 19 2019
Apr 17 2019
Might be nice to have a test, but understandable if that doesn't seem worth the effort.
Apr 15 2019
- address comments
- Switch to using SyntheticSection
Apr 12 2019
- Rebase on top of D60637 and add data.drop
Apr 11 2019
Mar 29 2019
Yes, ThreadModel is no longer used anywhere in the WebAssembly backend.
Mar 28 2019
@dschuff, @sbc100, @azakai we should figure out what our story is for pthreads and bulk-memory in the LLVM backend. This CL assumes that passive segments will always be available when creating multithreaded binaries, but obviously that's not true for Chrome 74. I was thinking that would be fine because using the asm2wasm path with mem files will suffice for anyone wanting to target chrome 74 with pthreads. But will we want to support mem files going forward? If so, I need to add a linker option to control that.
- Address comments
- gracefully handle invalid metadata
- do not emit empty producers sections
Mar 27 2019
- Switch to storing target feature information as Module metadata
Mar 26 2019
I think there are more tests that should use -o - in wasm/target-feature-none.yaml, but otherwise the wasm changes lgtm.
Mar 25 2019
Mar 22 2019
Mar 21 2019
- Remove unnecessary test and small cleanup
- Calculate and use union of features used in module before starting instruction selection.
@sbc100 friendly ping! It would be great to start clearing this stack.
Mar 20 2019
- ATOMICS -> SHARED in test
- Add --shared-memory to avoid new errors
- Make using --shared-memory when atomics are disallowed or omitting it when atomics are used an error.
Mar 19 2019
This commit breaks the following IR:
Mar 18 2019
@sbc100 Any comments or concerns with these flags?