- User Since
- Apr 16 2020, 5:32 AM (110 w, 2 d)
Nov 30 2021
- The P9 RUN step on big-endian platform is removed from the lit test.
- Fixed formatting in llvm/lib/Target/PowerPC/PPCInstrVSX.td
Nov 25 2021
- Added test for vpermxor_be in clang/test/CodeGen/builtins-ppc-crypto.c.
- Placed vpermxor_be under [HasVSX, HasP8Altivec] in llvm/lib/Target/PowerPC/PPCInstrVSX.td.
- Updated test llvm/test/CodeGen/PowerPC/crypto_bifs_be.ll.
Nov 24 2021
Mar 8 2021
Hi @lebedev.ri, did the second example work for you? Please let me know if you need any additional information.
Feb 2 2021
opt -passes='loop-vectorize' -aa-pipeline=default -o ./tmp.bc D94576_LV_only.ll
Jan 26 2021
Thank you for your input. Do you have any suggestion regarding this change? Please let me know if you need additional information from my side.
Jan 14 2021
Hi @lebedev.ri, I have uploaded an IR file that demonstrates the compile-time implications on vanilla llvm on our system. I used the following invocation.