- User Since
- Apr 27 2015, 11:17 AM (164 w, 2 d)
I've address the comments except for adding a new test, which I will work on and that will probably get added tomorrow. I'm about to upload a new patch which is properly stacked on top of the 2 patches I had sent separately.
Fixed patch and also rebased to HEAD
My patch update accidentally pulled in a separate patch, let me fix that now...
LGTM with following suggestions.
LGTM - this seems consistent with the fix made in D26212, we're just hitting the issue at a different point during type mapping.
Tue, Jun 19
Mon, Jun 18
Thu, Jun 7
FYI I will be on vacation tomorrow morning through next week, so my responses to any comments will likely come June 18 or later. I wanted to get this out before I left so that hopefully I get some comments by the time I return. =)
Wed, Jun 6
I forgot to add, StringSaver is not copyable (due to BumpPtrAllocator reference), therefore this required changes to the Index value on the ModuleSummaryIndexWrapperPass to hold a unique_ptr instead of Optional, so that it could be initialized without a copy.
Sorry I missed this one.
Mon, Jun 4
Thu, May 31
Sat, May 26
Update tests so they won't get bot failures (don't try to match path, module
Fri, May 25
Address comment, add new tests.
Address comments and sync with HEAD.
Uploading new version momentarily with the following changes:
- Merged in recommended linkage name printer NFC changes (r333281).
- Changed SkipModuleSummaryEntry so that it would handle multi-line summary entries (by skipping the set of nested parentheses).
- Undid changes to SkipLineComment due to the above change.
- Added a test to ensure the round-tripping of summary entries through llvm-as (in test/Bitcode/thinlto-function-summary-callgraph-profile-summary.ll).
- Synced with HEAD
Thu, May 24
Address LangRef comment
Manually merge r333212 comment fix.
Thanks for the comments! I think I have addressed them all.
May 21 2018
Add LangRef documentation.
May 16 2018
Merge in minor fixes committed separately.
May 15 2018
Ping on review. I don't expect more changes from my side at this point.
Update tests for previous change.
Update tests for changes to D46699
A few changes motivated when writing the AsmParser support:
- Use "external" instead of "extern" as linkage, so that existing
linkage type parser can be utilized
- Quote string values (e.g. names and paths)
- Emit only one of edge hotness and relative branch freq (to be
consistent with bitcode writer), and only write them if they have a
May 14 2018
Sorry for the delay.
May 10 2018
A little bit of minor comment cleanup
May 7 2018
This LGTM, but wait until pcc or ruiu accept it.
May 5 2018
May 4 2018
Update test for change to pass -1 as the Task ID for distributed backends,
and to reflect companion llvm change (D46488).
Fixed the output file as suggested. Also note that this test will fail and can't go in until after D46387