- User Since
- Sep 28 2016, 4:40 AM (155 w, 5 d)
Thu, Sep 19
Wed, Sep 18
Tue, Sep 17
Mon, Sep 9
Fri, Sep 6
Rebasing and improving comments.
Thu, Sep 5
Wed, Sep 4
Shared library builds seem to be broken indeed. I tried fixing by adding Support and clangAST as dependencies for clangInterp, but that creates a cyclic dependency between clangAST <-> clangInterp. Which makes me wonder whether clangInterp should be a separate library or be part of clangAST?
Tue, Sep 3
Rebase, add other image read and write builtins, add some tests.
Mon, Sep 2
Fri, Aug 30
Thu, Aug 29
Wed, Aug 28
Aug 21 2019
- Use StringSwitch in some places
- Improve comments
- Use an enum instead of an unsigned to represent qualifiers.
Aug 20 2019
Aug 19 2019
Rebased onto latest master.
LGTM, but please clang-format your patch before committing (esp. spacing around binary operators).
Aug 15 2019
Aug 14 2019
- Update comments as per review comments.
- Rename iterator List to VecSizes in OpenCLBuiltins.td
- Format GenericType definition.
Aug 12 2019
Aug 8 2019
- Move checking of GenType compatibility from SemaLookup to TableGen emitter.
- Provide more elaborate explanation about combining GenTypes in a declaration.
- Add max/min definitions to cover "sgentype" behavior and add test for max.
- Minor scattered comment improvements.
Aug 7 2019
Addressing review comments.
Aug 1 2019
Jul 31 2019
- Factor out .td def renames into separate patch (already pushed).
- Add definitions for some atomic and asynchronous builtins to make use of the new functionality.
- Fix formatting.
Jul 30 2019
Main changes since D63434:
- Rename List* to Vec*.
- Rename TLnn -> TLAll, TLInt, TLFloat.
- Apply clang-format.
- Improve/update documentation.
- Factor out renaming of base types into separate commit.
- Change return type of OCL2Qual.
- Remove default case from OCL2Qual switch statement: it should be fully covering the enum.
Continuing in https://reviews.llvm.org/D65456
Jul 29 2019
Jul 24 2019
Jul 19 2019
Jul 18 2019
It seems Phabricator got a bit confused as the latest diff did not include full context (use git diff -U999999).
Jul 17 2019
It would be good if you could provide some motivation for this change in the description of this review.
Jul 3 2019
Jun 27 2019
Dropping changes to Triple.h.
Jun 26 2019
Jun 24 2019
Jun 21 2019
As a followup to r363496, I've added llvm-dwarfdump as a clang test dependency in r364021.
Jun 20 2019
Jun 19 2019
Jun 17 2019
Recommitted in r363541.