I am no longer working on LLVM.
- User Since
- Feb 24 2021, 5:48 AM (91 w, 3 d)
Dec 8 2021
May 12 2021
Addressed the comment of @dmgreen.
Addressed the comments.
@dmgreen Will do.
May 11 2021
May 5 2021
@nathanchance Great! Thanks for the update.
Follow up fix: https://reviews.llvm.org/D101888
May 2 2021
Apr 30 2021
Modified the Cortex-A53 test and added one for Cortex-A55.
Addressed the comments made by @dmgreen.
Apr 22 2021
Addressed the comments made by @dmgreen (Thanks for the comments!)
- Added more test cases
- Added support for LDUR<>i<>Ri/STUR<>i
- Changed the code so that the same Pre Ld/St Opcodes are not candidates to merge/pair.
Apr 16 2021
- Added more test cases.
- Addressed the remarks.
Apr 15 2021
Added back some of the atomic tests.
- Added comments to the new test.
- Fixed the failing AMDGPU tests.
Apr 14 2021
In this link you can see how it results in an error.
- Added a test that triggers the assertion failure.
- Changed the isLegalUse parameters in LSRInstance::GenerateConstantOffsetsImpl to look the same as the assertion used for illegal formulas.
Apr 13 2021
Removed the hack that was used to avoid the memoperands_empty() check for LDR<>pre instructions.
Apr 12 2021
Closed by git revision a655f250fef84795e3e46c0bcb824d7b5fbceec6.
Apr 9 2021
- Added all the various forms of STR<>pre/LDR<>pre.
- Added additional test cases for the MIR tests to cover the various forms of STR<>pre/LDR<>pre.
- Added constraints so that it optimizes cases where the offset of the second LDR/STR<>ui is equal to the size of the destination register. Additionally, it only optimizes cases where the base register of the pre-index LDR/STRpre<> is not used or modified.
- Did a bootstrap build and ran the llvm test-suite on an AArch64 machine. Both the test-suite and regression tests results in no errors.
- Currently there is a hack to avoid the memoperands_empty() check for LDR<>pre instructions. This is because they are missing the load memory operand. See below:
Mar 24 2021
Mar 15 2021
Typo fix for __ARM_FEATURE_RNG macro check in aarch64-target-features.c.
Changed the rand.ll llc arguments to the ones that are only relevant.
Added tests in arm_acle.c.
Mar 12 2021
- Removed a redundant comment
- Removed the changes made in the test/CodeGen/arm_acle.c, since the test is disabled.
- Added a clang preprocessor test to check the presence and absence of the __ARM_FEATURE_RNG macro.
Mar 11 2021
Rephrased a comment.
- Addressed the comment made by @SjoerdMeijer and added the comment for the MRS instruction.
- Added the +rang feature in arm_acle.c
Mar 10 2021
Mar 9 2021
Mar 2 2021
Closed by git revision 30cb9c03b53ee03af2cdf16f4ee645e5dcff7e21.