- User Since
- Sep 1 2020, 7:02 PM (7 w, 12 h)
Tue, Oct 6
Address Hans' comments
- Prepend %s with "--" for clang-cl
- Remove a redundant test case
Mon, Oct 5
Address Reid's comments:
- Use hasFlag instead of hasArg
- Add test cases
Fri, Oct 2
Also, I wanted to mention that clang-cl.exe actually crashes deterministically when running precompiles for 2 of our headers when using '-fpch-instantiate-templates' with the following signature:
Thu, Oct 1
Can you get at least some testcase, even if not small?
Note that I do not have commit access and this change will have to be committed by someone else on my behalf. Please use the following commit author details:
"Shivan Goyal <firstname.lastname@example.org>"
Sep 3 2020
Note that I do not have commit access and this change will have to be committed by someone else on my behalf. Thanks!
- Remove the bool IsDependencyFileArg in the implementation of getClangStripDependencyFileAdjuster() to make it simpler.
- Add an extra argument after -MT in the test case to ensure we do not strip arguments after -MT when using the cl driver mode.
Sep 2 2020
- Simplified the implementation of getDriverMode and got rid of the Optional return type.
- When using the cl driver mode, we do not want to skip the next argument for -MF, -MT, -MQ.