- User Since
- Sep 15 2014, 11:22 AM (318 w, 7 h)
Dec 27 2018
Jul 31 2018
May 30 2018
In a discussion off-list I proposed adding constructor functions to all object files and handle them like shared libraries are already handled today (ie register separately and let the runtime figure out how to relocate symbols in different translation units). I don't have an implementation of that approach so I can't claim that it works and doesn't have a huge performance impact (which we don't want either), but it should be agnostic of the offloading target so it may be worth investigating.
May 29 2018
Just to clarify one thing in my last comment:
@gtbercea, thanks for the patch.
Nov 29 2017
Jun 9 2017
Jan 18 2017
Jan 13 2017
Jan 12 2017
Jan 10 2017
Why do we need ii)? i) will use the just-built compiler to test the openmp runtime AFAIK
Jan 9 2017
Jan 5 2017
- Privatize Order, Flags and Kind of the offload entry.
Thanks for the patch. Here are few comments following Jonas review.
Jan 4 2017
Dec 12 2016
Nov 17 2016
Nov 3 2016
Oct 28 2016
Oct 27 2016
A PR was generated as requested by Hal explaining why we do not generate jobs for NVPTX targets yet.
- Add comment explaing that the bundler tool can detect if the input file is a bundle or not.
- Capitalize Clang in the regression test too.
- Capitalize Clang in linker script comment and explain that the linker script dump option is required to test the driver with -###.
Oct 26 2016
Oct 25 2016
- Fix typos and use StringRef() instead of const char * to follow what the Driver does today when it comes to specify the bound architectures.
- Fix typos and check -dynamic when it comes to translating arguments for offloading gcc toolchains.
- Address Hal Finkel comments - fix comments/fix linker script comment.
- Fix typos and add test tht checks phases when OpenMP and CUDA are used simultaneously.
- Address Hal Finkel comments - make diagnostic message more informative.
- Address Hal Finkel suggestions - rename functions/reorder code/fix comments.
Oct 20 2016
- Use string format used before.
Sep 30 2016
Sep 21 2016
Sep 19 2016
Sep 2 2016
Aug 25 2016
Oh, I see, thanks for the fix, it looks good.