- User Since
- May 11 2015, 7:59 AM (206 w, 1 d)
Mar 19 2019
LGTM. I think returning Expensive is the only reasonable thing we can do for a default implementation. It's more realistic than Basic and for anything else more complicated, it should be up to a target to override.
Mar 15 2019
Mar 14 2019
Remove alias analysis and added at -O3 opt pipeline test.
Sorry, I went on holiday and forgot about this... marked the constructor as deleted.
Mar 13 2019
I've rebased from D59257. I've also removed isProfitable and changed the remove-duplicate test to just an llc test.
Updated some existing tests.
I've re-written the vldm test so that at least a couple of vldmia are generated. Also added a todo because there seems to still be some inefficiencies there.
Mar 12 2019
This happens because of unroll and jam and I had tried to run cse after that... but doing the more obvious option of running it before parallel dsp solves the problem! I'll do that instead. Thanks.
Mar 11 2019
This looks okay to me now.
Cheers Dave, that's far nicer.
Thanks Sanjay, a simple search works for us too. I've updated to check the immediate successors.
Mar 8 2019
Mar 7 2019
I agree this looks cleaner. LGTM.
Mar 6 2019
Mar 5 2019
Mar 1 2019
Feb 21 2019
Thanks, I've now removed Formula from the class.
Feb 20 2019
Feb 19 2019
Feb 15 2019
Feb 14 2019
Updated the test labels. The AND that is used to convert the trunc still becomes a uxtb, so we just need to check that there's one after the division.
Feb 13 2019
Feb 12 2019
Feb 11 2019
Feb 8 2019
I've opted for putting the pattern in ARMInstrInfo once everything has been included. Also added encodings to the test to ensure we're now using the correct movw.
Well, I'll still have the problem that tSUBrr is defined in the other file =/
Before I put this in ISelDAGToDAG, is there a way to reference machine instructions from across different tablegen files..?
Feb 7 2019
Thanks to you both.
Will do. Thanks for the review!
Added doxygen comment.
Removed the setter and instead changed the subtarget map key.
Feb 6 2019
updated member description
Added method setOptMinSize which is set in getSubtargetImpl.
Ah yes, good point! I'll make the change.
Feb 5 2019
Made some simplifications:
- reset isProfitableChain.
- reset FinalizeChain so that the tail is added to the chain again.
- removed the CollapseUnrolled option because with the reset in changes, it wasn't really interesting.
Feb 4 2019
Feb 1 2019
I like that idea, I think moving the logic into ARMISelLowering would be good as we already use similar logic there too.
Jan 31 2019
LGTM with one comment.
It looks like APInt doesn't function the way I expected, nor in the way that the other authors of this area would have expected. I've posted a query: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-January/129781.html
Jan 30 2019
Some tests to follow...
Jan 29 2019
Jan 28 2019
Changed the builtins to use W instead of LL. I've also updated the tests, adding a test for rbitl.
Jan 24 2019
Jan 23 2019
Jan 22 2019
Cheers, added some comments and removed whitespace.
Thanks for your suggestion Eli, that works for me.