- User Since
- Sep 5 2014, 7:02 AM (223 w, 20 h)
Oct 23 2018
Oct 22 2018
Oct 8 2018
Committed in rL343986 (apologies, I forgot the "Differential Revision:" tag)
Oct 5 2018
I've updated the patch with the following changes:
Oct 4 2018
Hi Nicholas and Reid,
Aug 16 2018
Added asserts to TTI functions to catch misuse.
Aug 15 2018
I've created a follow up review D50798.
Jul 2 2018
Jun 14 2018
May 9 2018
Have you ran the LLVM regression tests? In particular, does the test added in D35953 (test/DebugInfo/X86/live-debug-variables.ll) still work as expected?
Feb 23 2018
This is cut and pasted from an email reply as it's not showing up after over 2 hours...
Feb 22 2018
Sep 12 2017
This was reverted in r313057 as it was causing buildbot failure (lldb inline stepping tests).
Aug 1 2017
Address review comments. Now enabled for non-inlined variables. This required fixing a test to make it more resilient (it checks that we get the expected number of debug values, but was also enforcing a specific order). I've also changed where the LexicalScopes are generated, as they're only needed when computing the intervals.
Jul 27 2017
Feb 10 2017
Jan 12 2017
Jan 10 2017
Dec 15 2016
Dec 13 2016
Ping. Adrian, are you happy with this revision?
Dec 9 2016
Dec 8 2016
Dec 6 2016
I have updated the patch to add a new API for merging debug locations. As explained in the comments, the API is currently a stub which simply uses an empy location.
Nov 21 2016
Just a quick note to say I haven't forgotten about this.
Nov 11 2016
Nov 9 2016
Thanks for all the comments. I'm away for the next couple of days - I'll check back on Monday.
No update. I looked into handling the single line if-then-else case and concluded it was not easy (as Dehao says at this stage you do not know the maximum discriminator value, without redoing the work of AddDiscriminators). As others want the patch could I add a TODO for now?
Nov 2 2016
Oct 25 2016
I've had to revert this as it caused a ubsan test to unexpectedly fail (vptr.cpp). As I don't know much about these tests I need to do some investigation into the failure. I suspect the test was reliant on a debug location from a common-tail.
Oct 18 2016
Jul 6 2016
Apr 29 2016
No problem. Thanks for the code review.
Apr 28 2016
Mar 3 2016
Ping. Please can somebody review this? Thanks!
Feb 23 2016
Ping. Just test changes - OK to commit?
Jan 27 2016
Jan 18 2016
Jan 12 2016
Jan 11 2016
Looks to be a typo - it's PR25873.
Dec 9 2015
Updated patch to use hasPredecessorHelper.
Dec 8 2015
Thanks for the review! Yes, I can use hasPredecessorHelper, which should make it less expensive when there is more than one store to check. I'll post an updated patch...
Nov 4 2015
Oct 8 2015
Aug 7 2015
Jul 31 2015
Mar 13 2015
I have reapplied the patch at revision 232209. Hopefully it will be OK this time!
I reverted the commit as it caused a couple of arm64 clang tests to fail. This was not expected to happen after a change to LLVM. Hopefully will be easy to fix and I'll resubmit on Monday.
Mar 11 2015
Feb 23 2015
New version of the patch that addresses Sanjay's comments. Tests 3, 7, 9 and 11 now use double rather than float.
Thanks for the review Sanjay.
Feb 13 2015
Rebased the patch and added tests for 'or' and 'and' (previously these just showed that the operands were commuted - the tests now check that the expressions are optimized).
Feb 12 2015
Feb 11 2015
Jan 29 2015
Thanks for the review! Typo fixed, and committed in r227458.
I have uploaded a new diff which hopefully addresses the inreg attribute issue. I have also updated the tests to include a test for it.