- User Since
- Jul 1 2016, 4:12 AM (171 w, 6 d)
Thu, Oct 10
Wed, Oct 9
Is there any point doing this now when the switch to git is imminent?
Fri, Oct 4
Tue, Oct 1
This patch also breaks the Solaris builds:
[1097/4181] Building CXX object projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/CMakeFiles/RTUbsan_standalone.i386.dir/ubsan_signals_standalone.cpp.o FAILED: projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/CMakeFiles/RTUbsan_standalone.i386.dir/ubsan_signals_standalone.cpp.o /usr/gcc/7/bin/c++ -D_DEBUG -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -Iprojects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan -I/opt/llvm-buildbot/home/solaris11-amd64/clang-solaris11-amd64/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan -Iinclude -I/opt/llvm-buildbot/home/solaris11-amd64/clang-solaris11-amd64/llvm/include -I/opt/llvm-buildbot/home/solaris11-amd64/clang-solaris11-amd64/llvm/include/llvm/Support/Solaris -I/opt/llvm-buildbot/home/solaris11-amd64/clang-solaris11-amd64/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/.. -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wno-comment -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -std=c++14 -Wno-unused-parameter -O3 -UNDEBUG -m32 -fPIC -fno-builtin -fno-exceptions -fomit-frame-pointer -funwind-tables -fno-stack-protector -fvisibility=hidden -fno-lto -O3 -g -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -fno-rtti -DUBSAN_CAN_USE_CXXABI -MD -MT projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/CMakeFiles/RTUbsan_standalone.i386.dir/ubsan_signals_standalone.cpp.o -MF projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/CMakeFiles/RTUbsan_standalone.i386.dir/ubsan_signals_standalone.cpp.o.d -o projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/CMakeFiles/RTUbsan_standalone.i386.dir/ubsan_signals_standalone.cpp.o -c /opt/llvm-buildbot/home/solaris11-amd64/clang-solaris11-amd64/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/ubsan_signals_standalone.cpp In file included from /opt/llvm-buildbot/home/solaris11-amd64/clang-solaris11-amd64/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/../sanitizer_common/sanitizer_platform_interceptors.h:16:0, from /opt/llvm-buildbot/home/solaris11-amd64/clang-solaris11-amd64/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/../sanitizer_common/sanitizer_signal_interceptors.inc:16, from /opt/llvm-buildbot/home/solaris11-amd64/clang-solaris11-amd64/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/ubsan_signals_standalone.cpp:38: /opt/llvm-buildbot/home/solaris11-amd64/clang-solaris11-amd64/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/lib/ubsan/../sanitizer_common/sanitizer_glibc_version.h:19:10: fatal error: features.h: No such file or directory #include <features.h> ^~~~~~~~~~~~ compilation terminated.
Sep 13 2019
Sep 12 2019
Sep 11 2019
Aug 5 2019
Aug 4 2019
I've now submitted the lldb patch to reflect the LangStandard.h move.
- Restrict enum class Languge to uint8_t to save space.
- Filter patch through clang-format-diff.py
Aug 2 2019
Rebased after .cc -> .cpp mass renamings.
Account for enum class Language change in D65562.
Change Language to enum class.
Aug 1 2019
Updated patch to make use of the move to
Jul 30 2019
Test i386--solaris instead of x86_64--solaris twice.
Jul 29 2019
Ping^2? Is it ok to xfail those tests given a fix is far from trivial for me?
Ping^2? It's been two weeks now. Who can decide if the LangStandards code can be used from lib/Frontend as is or needs to be moved
elsewhere (lib/Basic?) for use by driver code?
Ping^3? Three weeks and counting...
Ping^2? It's been two weeks now and I'd like to know how to proceed with this patch.
Ping? It's been a week and the behaviour of Solaris pthread_key_create is allowed by the spec.
Jul 28 2019
Jul 23 2019
Ping? It's been a week now. I don't really know abouth LLVM's testcase xfail policy. Someone to enlighten me?
Ping? It's been a week now and this is a correctness issue on Solaris, not just a single failing test.
Ping^2? Two weeks now; anyone else who could review this?
Ping^2? Two weeks now.
Ping^2? Two weeks now for a pretty obvious patch.
Ping^2? It's been two weeks now.
How should we procede here, given the proposed alternative doesn't work? It would be good to get this and the already approved
companion patch into trunk and, if possible, into the 9.x branch.