- User Since
- Jan 15 2022, 1:03 PM (18 w, 10 h)
Jan 30 2022
Do I need to care about these pre-build checks failing?
Ok thanks, someone else can commit on my behalf while I wait for commit access.
@HazardyKnusperkeks I do not have commit access. This is my first commit to the project. Do I just need to issue an 'arc land' command?
Jan 29 2022
- unnecessary whitespace
- wrap vector in function
- review changes, lower_bound to binary_search
Jan 27 2022
- revert auto formatting comments
- Merge branch 'main' of https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project
- code review syntax cleanup, sorted vector
Jan 26 2022
Jan 24 2022
- revert of .arclint file delete
- revert bad arclint changes
Base diff on upstream
undo arclint change
Jan 21 2022
- revert bad changes and arclint
- revert to corner case handling with private
Jan 18 2022
Ok, as I was starting to add a new language, the scope of changes just continued to grow.
Jan 17 2022
These are just initial changes, there is still a lot of work and test cases to write. I figured I would put this out there to see if this is the direction we were thinking.
- annoying arc changes
- undo delete
Include multiple commits in review
Hopefully this revision works
Removed old approach and started initial changes to add C language
Jan 16 2022
Jan 15 2022
Sorry, this is my first time using Phabricator. I am not sure if it matters that .arclint is changed in this review, it is not part of my commit.