- User Since
- Apr 20 2021, 7:18 AM (84 w, 1 d)
Feb 1 2022
I don't have commit access. Can you help me get this landed? :)
There are some seemingly unrelated failures in the Debian build. How do we handle that?
Jan 31 2022
Address review comments
Apr 21 2021
@nikic: Please use Olle Fredriksson <email@example.com>.
Apr 20 2021
Thanks! Can you commit this? I don't think I have commit access.
- [MemCpyOpt] Avoid constant int check when checking for undef content
I believe I've addressed the reviewer comments and even managed to upload the changes. Still figuring out this Arcanist tool... 😅
- [MemCpyOpt] Remove unused type from tests
- [MemCpyOpt] Add negative tests for non-equal variable sizes
- [MemCpyOpt] Move constant int check higher up
- [MemCpyOpt] Add test for variable sized copy from uninit memory
Fix spelling in file name
Address review comments.