- User Since
- Jun 3 2015, 11:10 AM (128 w, 6 d)
Dec 28 2016
Small Ping. @rsmith - did you have anymore thoughts about this patch?
Dec 20 2016
- Remove the call to setImplicitlyInline() within setImplicitlyConstexpr() and call setImplicitlyInline() directly for function concepts.
Dec 9 2016
- Initialize IsConstexprSpecified
- Remove unnecessary parenthetical in comment
- Fix non-portable test
Nov 22 2016
Nov 18 2016
Apr 8 2016
- Address Aaron's comments by putting comments next to the magic numbers
Mar 16 2016
Feb 8 2016
Feb 7 2016
Feb 3 2016
- Address Hubert's comments about the quoted section of the TS.
- This update removes the parameter in TemplateDecl::setConcept since there isn't a need to mark a concept false.
Feb 1 2016
Marking some comments Done which were fixed in previous updates.
- Fix a couple of comments to reflect the Patch.
- Clang-format the changes in this Patch.
Jan 28 2016
Jan 26 2016
@rsmith - would you also mind clarifying the comment regarding setConcept(bool IC) at to whether it should exist at all or simply not have any params?
Jan 20 2016
- Take qualifiers into account.
- Check VarDecl is valid when checking declaration type to account for constexpr being specified. Is there any opinion on a better way to handle this? I *could* check for both diagnostics in the test...
- Remove erroneous check for auto (containsPlaceholderType) and associated function concept test.
- Removed the use of Diagnostic Range because we'd need to enumerate over the various qualifiers.
Jan 13 2016
Please let me know if the subject or summary of this Patch is ambiguous.
Jan 7 2016
Ping. Now that the holidays are over-ish, as Aaron said in one of his Patches.
Dec 29 2015
Dec 27 2015
- Store the IsConcept boolean flag in TemplateDecl by making TemplatedDecl an IntPointerPair, and move the associated member functions into TemplateDecl.
- Remove unnecessary quoted comment.
- Remove an extra space where the diagnostic is used.
Dec 22 2015
Updating to r256247
Dec 16 2015
- Move IsConcept bit and associated member functions from FunctionDecl to FunctionTemplateDecl.
- Set the IsConcept flag using getDescribedFunctionTemplate.
Dec 10 2015
Nov 30 2015
Updating to r254337
Nov 18 2015
Nov 12 2015
- Remove marking a variable concept invalid when specialized since we'll only look at the primary template downstream. This removal let's us use the same recovery path as before when 'concept' is specified on a non-template.
Nov 11 2015
Nov 5 2015
- replace hyphen and apostrophe with equivalent ASCII characters
Nov 4 2015
- Cover variadic arguments in check for no params.
- Add tests to cover variadic arguments.
Nov 3 2015
Nov 2 2015
Updating to r251898
Oct 22 2015
Oct 15 2015
Addressing Richard's other comment regarding the check that the FunctionDecl is not a concept. Also, not marking the specialization as invalid if it's declared with the concept specifier since the downstream parts of Clang should look at the primary template.
Oct 12 2015
Moving tests to the correct file.
Modifying the diagnostic id and message so it's more applicable to the checks in this Patch. Update the quoted sections of the standard as well.
Use ternary operator for Partial Specialization check.
Add missing period in comment.
Oct 9 2015
Oct 1 2015
Sep 17 2015
Sep 9 2015
Sep 4 2015
Aug 31 2015
Change the wording of diagnostic message and quote the invalid specifier. Add 'friend' as an invalid specifier and diagnose function concepts when 'friend' is specified. Reorder the list of invalid specifiers and corresponding checks in the code to match the TS.
Aug 28 2015
Aug 25 2015
Aug 15 2015
Patch addressing comments; fix comment/documentation wording, scoping of diagnostic and setting invalid declaration, and fix test.
Aug 14 2015
Aug 12 2015
Addressing comments which were discussed on the mailing list - Apply the same text when diagnosing a free standing declaration as suggested by Aaron. Replace diagnostic identifier err_concept_decl_non_template with err_concept_wrong_decl_kind as suggested by Hubert and Richard. Fix tests corresponding to the changes.
Aug 11 2015
Aug 10 2015
Aug 6 2015
- Update Patch based on comments; rephrase exception spec comment, adjust nesting of check for FunctionTypeInfo, remove SourceRange check, fix test
Updated Patch based on comments; fix diagnostic spacing and phrasing, add getExceptionSpecRange, check FunctionTypeInfo exists, use PartialDiagnostic, add static_assert test for function concept being treated as noexcept(true)
Aug 5 2015
I'll make the fixes based on the comments, but had question about the FunctionTypeInfo in the meantime.
Aug 3 2015
Jul 31 2015
Jul 29 2015
Putting diagnostic on one line.
Removing failing test case (in Parser) created by this Patch
If deemed necessary, I can split this patch out to two patches; one for adding IsConcept to the NonParmVarDeclBitfields bitfield and associated VarDecl member functions and another patch for the Diagnostic/tests
Jul 24 2015
modifying diagnostic message to: 'concept' can only appear on the definition of a function template or variable template