- User Since
- Nov 4 2019, 4:38 AM (139 w, 3 d)
May 30 2022
- Don't use legacy Pass Manager in tests
Apr 20 2022
Thank you for the comments, @aeubanks.
My replies are inline.
Apr 19 2022
Apr 8 2022
- Add new argument usage to HowToUpdateDebugInfo documentation
Mar 28 2022
Set limitation granularity to the function level instead of instruction level.
- After latest update of D115622, we decide whether to use already collected Debug Info at the Function level, instead of the (whole) Module level. This is important, since the set of observed Functions in the same Module is not the equivalent for each pass in the LLVM pipeline. This update of the patch introduces the limit number of the observed Functions in the -verify-each-debuginfo-preserve pipeline.
- By default, consider unlimited number of Functions
- Set any number as a limit using the -debugify-func-limit option
Jan 24 2022
Hi @StephenTozer, sorry for the delay, I was AFK.
Thanks for your comments.
Dec 23 2021
@StephenTozer Thanks for the comments, I agree with all the suggestions.
Dec 14 2021
Dec 13 2021
Dec 8 2021
Aug 16 2021
Aug 13 2021
@djtodoro Thanks for the comments, I agree with all of them.
- Address comments from @djtodoro
Aug 12 2021
- Address comments
- Refactor removeEntryValue
- Add a test for the loop case emphasized by @jmorse
Jul 28 2021
Thanks for the comments.
Jul 27 2021
Jan 18 2021
- Use shouldUpdateCallSiteInfo() predicate
- Use ToErase->eraseFromParent()
- Reduce function attributes in test
Jan 14 2021
Dec 9 2020
Dec 3 2020
- Move implementation to DwarfDebug
- Update tests to check DWARF
Dec 2 2020
Jun 17 2020
May 29 2020
@dstenb Thanks for the review. Any additional comments?
May 25 2020
Address comment - delaySlotSupported change.
May 22 2020
May 21 2020
Capture "&" instead of "this" in delaySlotSupported lambda.
Change of delay slot guard - use assertions instead of target check.
into static function
May 15 2020
Address comment - spelling.
May 14 2020
- tests changes
- patch summary update
May 12 2020
Tests update - use only one !DILocation per scope.
May 11 2020
The main purpose of the "delay slot guard" is to ensure that call_site DIE won't be created for call with delay slot, because it could have incorrect "return PC" value (DW_AT_low_pc, DW_AT_call_return_pc).
This will happen if the call and its delay slot instruction are not in the expected order.
May 4 2020
Apr 28 2020
Apr 24 2020
Merging into https://reviews.llvm.org/D78105.
Add changes from https://reviews.llvm.org/D78104.
Apr 23 2020
Thanks for the review.
I agree with all suggestions.