- User Since
- Apr 26 2017, 8:04 AM (24 w, 5 d)
Aug 22 2017
This works well with MSE. Thanks a lot for this patch.
Aug 19 2017
Add test cases for Phi expansion and one 'non-trivial' for array expansion.
Aug 18 2017
Add a check that verify, before expansion (in isExpandable) if the expansion would lead to a read from the original value of the scalar.
Rebase with the new version of master to fix the bug of not correct dependencies (https://reviews.llvm.org/D36791).
Take Michael and Andreas comments into account.
Take Michael's suggestions into account.
Aug 16 2017
Take Andreas remarks into account.
Aug 12 2017
Aug 3 2017
Take into account Michaels comments.
Update setNewAccessRelation call (isl::map as parameter instead of isl map * )
Jul 29 2017
Jul 27 2017
Take Michael comments into account.
Jul 26 2017
Emit remarks instead of stderr printing. Test case works.
Take into account Michael and Andreas comments.
Jul 24 2017
Remove debug if condition.
Take into account remarks from Michael.
Jul 21 2017
Jul 20 2017
In this revision, we have done :
Jul 12 2017
Fully-Indexed expansion of the write accesses :
- Build the new access map from the current access map
- Create a new SAI for the expanded version of the access array or scalar
- Modify the memory access to the new SAI
Jul 5 2017
Jul 4 2017
Jun 28 2017
There are no valid reasons not to use getElemSizeInBytes instead of getPrimitiveSizeInBits. This solution (with getElemSizeInBytes) is much more cleaner.
Rebase with master to take into account the commit of the check size for JSONImporter.
Jun 27 2017
- Refactor code in JSONExporter for heap allocation detection.
- Remove the test case concerning
- Add CHECK in the test case for malloc/free to check if the inserting positions are correct.
This update modify two things :
- Modifying the comment in CodeGeneration about the changes of insert point.
- Remove the constness of CreateScopArrayInfo and getOrCreateScopArrayInfo and call directly the setter setIsOnHeap in JSONImporter.
Jun 26 2017
The changes made in this update are the following :
Jun 23 2017
Jun 8 2017
Release the memory.
Jun 6 2017
May 30 2017
May 23 2017
Take into account the remarks of Tobias concerning the line before comments.
Also rebase with the last version of master.
May 17 2017
May 15 2017
May 11 2017
I am currently working on adding checks for importAccess and cleaning the test cases (explain what they are doing, better naming .. )
May 3 2017
This diff takes into account the remarks of Michael Kruse and Andreas Simbuerger.
May 2 2017
The first one is not complete.