- User Since
- Jul 28 2018, 5:03 PM (235 w, 23 h)
Dec 13 2021
Thanks, Pavel. Some comments responded to, will take another look at the buffered/unbuffered I/O issue and address the remaining comments.
Dec 9 2021
Remove extra header and using decl
Patch to address CR feedback.
Dec 8 2021
Thank you, Pavel - will address the specific code feedback in subsequent diff to this revision.
Dec 7 2021
Testing ARC, no action necessary.
Dec 6 2021
Random unrelated question, and if I missed docs somewhere, I apologize. Did I forget something in creating the revision that caused Harbormaster to not do arc lint or arc test? https://reviews.llvm.org/B137600. Thanks.
Dec 5 2021
Fix casing typo in friend class declaration.
Aug 18 2021
Sorry, I haven't forgotten about this. Haven't had time to sit down for a proper debugging session this or last week. I definitely still plan to update and resend for review. Thanks!
Aug 5 2021
Yikes - issue count starting to slowly increase :) I've reverted the patch, and sorry again about that.
:) Shoot. I definitely want to revert ASAP rather than keep the tree in a bad state. Just curious, since there are timeout messages in the log, would you be able to try rerunning just that one? I see this, too: 0: b"error: '\xe1\x88\xb4' is not a valid command. So I'm guessing the timeout is a red herring.
Aug 4 2021
Update against HEAD; tested on Debian Buster and Monterey
Aug 1 2021
Update against HEAD (I still need to do a bit more testing but wanted to get the buildbot results in the meantime)
Jul 18 2021
Jul 16 2021
Reran clang-format and removed extra braces.
Jul 14 2021
Jun 27 2021
Not needed with existing test coverage.
Agreed, it looks like there's plenty of test coverage for this scenario, so I'll revert this patch - sorry about that. I'm working on removing the wchar/char preprocessor logic in Editline.cpp so I'll verify the existing coverage before sending that for review. Thanks.
Jun 21 2021
Thanks to both of you for this! I’m traveling for a few days but will be able to take a look towards the end of the week.
Jun 17 2021
Ah, my grep/find skills clearly failed me :)
Jun 16 2021
May 18 2021
Awesome. If you or someone could land it for me, that would be appreciated. Thanks!
May 16 2021
Sorry, this got a little complicated. On my previous install I had VS 2019 16.5, which ran into the compile error. When I reinstalled, 16.0, 16.6, and 16.9 worked, but 16.4/16.5 did not. Sounds like a super tiny regression for only 2 minor updates. As far as the actual issue, I could not fully understand it, but it seems to have something to do with applying parameter pack arguments while also using default values for std::map template parameters.
May 13 2021
Ah, my Windows Boot Camp partition seems to have bit it, so it may be a couple days before I can test & update this, sorry. Please hold off.
May 12 2021
Whoops, I did not realize my VS was out of date - appreciate the link. Let me try building with the latest updates, perhaps a later version works.
May 11 2021
Thanks, all. If there are no more comments, could someone land it for me? I don't have commit access.
I ran LLDB tests from a clean tree and with my change and the failures seemed to be the same, but there is a large amount of them. I also did manual testing with the changes. Build is still green.
Updated the diff after moving an unrelated change into another revision.
May 10 2021
Apr 29 2021
Friendly ping - let me know if I misunderstood the comments or if anything else is needed! Thanks again.
Apr 26 2021
Apr 25 2021
Apr 20 2021
Small update of patch.
Apr 13 2021
Thanks for the review, and apologies for the delay in updating the diffs - seems like I haven't even had an hour to sit down at my dev machine for the past couple weeks, much less actually do any coding :) I don't have commit access, so if you could do that, that would be much appreciated.
Update type in for loop.
Mar 26 2021
Thanks for the review - addressed your comments here (I had to rely on Doxygen picking up the type reference automatically because I couldn't get the \see syntax to work correctly, though)
Mar 15 2021
Rebased on HEAD
Mar 10 2021
Fix regression introduced by removing return statement in case where we were able to format a function name.
Mar 9 2021
Mar 8 2021
Thanks - all the comments sound good. I'll upload a new patch.
Mar 7 2021
Reuploading patch after I incorrectly set project repo.
Rebased on HEAD
Mar 1 2021
Removed comment on #include line and organized the #includes to match coding guidelines better (I wasn't sure about whether the project uses blank lines in between #includes from different subproject like lldb/clang/llvm so I didn't make the change more broadly)
Feb 27 2021
Updated diff with run of clang-format and added a check for function pointer validity. Thanks.
Feb 26 2021
Feb 25 2021
I'm updating this very old patch that I forgot about in 2018. This one removes the use of batons in the edit line callbacks, replaces typedefs with using declarations, and uses unique_function instead of callbacks.
Aug 31 2018
Fix 80 char line length violations
Aug 6 2018
Addressed code review feedback to move to llvm::unique_function instead of function pointers for callbacks and type aliases instead of typedefs.
Aug 5 2018
Aug 4 2018
Thanks for the comments! Will address and resend for review.
Fix unit test build