- User Since
- Apr 1 2017, 3:54 PM (136 w, 5 d)
Sun, Oct 27
I don't really have a say in this, but I was trying to run the python script to generate the rst file and it didn't work. I tried fixing it, but it's definitely very hacky. Perhaps some kind of test can be introduced that runs this python script and checks if it succeeds, so that people are aware that their changes to Format.h break the documentation generation. I also need this to continue with https://reviews.llvm.org/D31635.
Oct 7 2019
I rebased and added unit tests + and ran clang-format.
Oct 6 2019
Okay I remember what happened now. In the past Allman and Stroustroup had the same documentation (Allman being incorrect), so I updated the documentation for Allman, but by accident I updated the documentation for Stroustroup instead. Anyway I went over the changes and will upload a new diff with the ones that are still relevant today.
If I'm not mistaken the documentation I updated was not for BS_Mozilla, but for BS_Stroustrup. It's been a very long time though so I absolutely don't remember unfortunately.