- User Since
- Jun 28 2017, 4:27 PM (198 w, 6 d)
Fri, Apr 16
PPC bots are also segfaulting during some MSan test after this patch: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/19/builds/3665, https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/105/builds/8438
Thu, Apr 15
Wed, Apr 14
What are you trying to do with symbolic execution that requires this patch?
At this point I am not convinced this patch will provide benefit for the default use case when -entropic=1. I am hesitant to add complexity to the code for unsure benefit.
Tue, Apr 13
If the effect is similar to entropic, why do we need this patch as well?
Mon, Apr 12
Also, the descriptions states:
Thanks for sharing your data. Took a quick look and seems promising.
Fri, Apr 9
Thanks for the patch! Would you mind sharing the experimental data/results you obtained for this patch?
Fri, Apr 2
Wed, Mar 31
Please remove fuzzer-test and libFuzzer.a from the diff.
Mon, Mar 29
Thu, Mar 25
- Add back UNTAGs for Linux syscalls.
Wed, Mar 24
Removing all the UNTAGs from tests caused an aarch64 bot (presumably without TBI) to fail: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/53/builds/1634
Tue, Mar 23
- Disable tests on Android and Windows due to OOM.
Mon, Mar 22
- Fix includes; use RingBufferSize().
Mar 19 2021
- Expand on lack of 32 bit support.
Mar 18 2021
- Format fork() as code.
LGTM once you get Jianzhou's approval.
- Update comment.
Mar 17 2021
- Check InTaggableRegion before other checks in malloc/free.
- Remove unused includes.
- Avoid base tag complexities by only storing changeable bits in shadow.
- Add TODO for release callback support.
- Remove kAddressUntagMask. It's unneeded with short tags.
- Add num_bits param to GenerateRandomTag() for use in aliasing mode free().
Mar 16 2021
Mar 15 2021
Mar 12 2021
Broke the test on Windows: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/127/builds/7495
This change appears to have broken the UBSan bot: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/85/builds/3062/steps/7/logs/stdio
This broke the windows build: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/127/builds/7433
Mar 11 2021
- Simplify and improve readability.
- Check bounds on mmaps.
Mar 10 2021
Talked with @eugenis offline. I'm going to look into getting rid of "base tags" by only storing the changeable bits in shadow.
- Use internal_mremap.
Mar 9 2021
Can we add an end-to-end test to compiler-rt?