- User Since
- Jun 28 2017, 4:27 PM (16 w, 3 d)
Wed, Oct 18
Tue, Oct 17
Mon, Oct 16
Fri, Oct 13
Thu, Oct 12
I tested this manually and it seems to work, but doing ninja check-llvm doesn't seem to run these test cases for me. Maybe my config uses rpath?
- Add cache variable and rename to LLVM_LIB_FUZZING_ENGINE.
To add this to OSS-Fuzz, you will need to link with LIB_FUZZING_ENGINE.
Wed, Oct 11
Tue, Oct 10
Fri, Oct 6
- Revert "Remove dummy main and link with -fsantize=fuzzer."
- Remove dummy main and link with -fsantize=fuzzer.
You're right. I was trying to add -fsanitize=fuzzer to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS right before the link command, which was causing a later compilation to give the error. Setting CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS seems to work though.
Will we be able to reuse some of Justin's code instead of creating one more main() function?
This reuses the code that Justin moved to FuzzMutate/FuzzerCLI. That's why the main is so short. But perhaps we could move the main itself into FuzzerCLI?
Or, why not link with libFuzzer (-fsanitize=fuzzer at link time) even if we don't us einstrumentation at compile time?
When I tried this, I got undefined references to all kinds of __sanitizer_cov_* symbols.
Tue, Oct 3
Also, are you sure this change is what broke coverage? I can replicate this issue at ToT libFuzzer, but not at r308669.
One option may be to add a flag to disable the exit hook and use that when doing coverage builds. Actually I thought I included a flag in this revision, but apparently not.
Sep 20 2017
- Add LLVM test.
- Add test case.
- Use SanitizerScope.
Sep 19 2017
Sep 14 2017
- Move the new flag to https://reviews.llvm.org/D37867
- Address Vitaly's comments.
- Use hasFlag() in CompilerInvocation.cpp as well.
Aug 30 2017
Aug 29 2017
- Only enable stack depth tracking on Linux.
- Ignore __sancov_lowest_stack in interface symbols tests.
- Eliminate "#if".
- Replace uintptr_t with uptr.
- Disable stack depth tracking on Mac.
Aug 28 2017
- Add weak definition of __sancov_lowest_stack to runtime.
Aug 25 2017
- Add weak reference in SanitizerCoverage.cpp
Turns out I should have been testing the benchmarks with FUZZING_ENGINE=fsanitize_fuzzer. My mistake.
- Use existing linear scan, and check for InvokeInst.
Aug 23 2017
Aug 22 2017
Aug 21 2017
Aug 18 2017
- Refactor and use strcmp.
Aug 17 2017
- Extract shared condition.
- Add ATTRIBUTE_INTERFACE.
- Rename variable to __sancov_lowest_stack.
- Add driver test for -fsanitize-coverage=stack-depth.