- User Since
- Jun 28 2017, 4:27 PM (43 w, 23 h)
Mon, Apr 23
Wed, Apr 18
All right. If that's the route we want to go, I'll abandon this patch.
Oh, I see. It still looks like the process is only forked every 1000 inputs by default. So LLVMFuzzerInitialize will only run every 1000 inputs, or less if a higher N is specified on the command line.
Tue, Apr 17
Won't this cause LLVMFuzzerInitialize to run every time AFL tries an input?
- Add documentation line.
Fri, Apr 6
If you're new to LLVM, you won't have commit access, so I'll land this patch for you.
Wed, Apr 4
Mar 27 2018
Mar 26 2018
Mar 23 2018
- Remove new substitutions. Use -O0 to avoid optimization.
Mar 22 2018
16-bit variables are switched to 32-bit variables in SwapCmpTest.cpp and SimpleCmpTest.cpp. This is because those tests rely on libFuzzer's TraceCMP heuristic to pass, but 16-bit compares are not considered for the heuristic.
Mar 21 2018
- Rename attribute to OptForFuzzing.
Mar 19 2018
Ping. Any objections to moving forward with this patch?
Mar 9 2018
Mar 8 2018
Well that's easier than I thought. Thanks for the insight.
Mar 7 2018
- Update test to new attribute name
This patch is breaking a few COFF tests: http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/sanitizer-x86_64-linux-fast/builds/14971/steps/check-lld%20msan/logs/stdio.
Mar 6 2018
Mar 5 2018
Mar 2 2018
Feb 27 2018
Feb 26 2018
Feb 22 2018
Why not just call llvm_ExternalProject_Add rather than duplicating here?
- Remove old TEMP_MAX_LEN print.
- Revert "[libFuzzer] Reduce frequency of TEMP_MAX_LEN prints."
- Print TEMP_MAX_LEN in Fuzzer::PrintStats.
Feb 21 2018
We might not need the flag if we decide to always set no_simplify_cfg during codegen with coverage instrumentation. But we're not sure if we want to do that yet.
Feb 16 2018
Feb 13 2018
- Rename flag from experimental_len_control to len_control.
Feb 5 2018
Feb 2 2018
Jan 30 2018
Jan 16 2018
Vitaly, does this test clean on your end now?
Changes look nice visually. I think standard practice is to right-align numerical entries, but that might require a bit more work to pad properly.
Jan 12 2018
check-fuzzer tests clean for me now with both clang and gcc.
Jan 10 2018
Steve, you need commit access. See https://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#obtaining-commit-access. I've pushed this patch for you.
PTAL. Patch has been updated.
- Enable use-after-dtor instrumentation by default.
- Make sanitize-no-dtor-callback.cpp test fail with UAD instrumentation.
- Update test cases to reflect new default.
Jan 5 2018
Jan 3 2018
LGTM, but let Vedant comment since he's more familiar with this code.