- User Since
- Mar 29 2021, 6:44 AM (6 w, 6 d)
Resolved readability-identifier-naming warning, adjusted check's documentation.
Fetched new commits from upstream main branch and resolved merge conflicts.
Incorporated Phabricator review feedback:
- added matchers and tests for subclasses with inherited virtual methods
- made aid methods static and not part of the check's class
- replaced auto with types where it was suggested
- adjusted diagnostic messages
Wed, May 12
Remove any parentheses and slashes from the check's section in ReleaseNotes.rst in order to try to fix the build.
Re-add description for this check in ReleaseNotes.rst.
Adjust AvoidStdIoOutsideMainCheck.cpp third matcher to call hasAnyName() with a vector.
Revert ReleaseNotes.rst to its initial content in a try to fix the pre-build tests.
Mon, May 10
Revert ReleaseNotes.rst to a point where the build worked.
Change encoding of patch to UTF-8 in order to fix build.
Updated diff to fix the build.
Remove trailing whitespaces from documentation file.
Sun, May 9
@njames93 thanks a lot for your answer! I extracted the STD IO stream and C-like function names according to your comment.
Extracted STD IO stream and C-like IO function names into vectors.
Fri, Apr 30
Friendly ping, any feedback would be appreciated :)
Wed, Apr 28
Replaced string comparison to check if a character is a space with std::isspace().
Added test case for this scenario.
Sun, Apr 25
Friendly ping :)
Thu, Apr 22
Fixed one-off error.
- Renamed printCleanedType() to cleanType()
- Extended cleanType() to also remove (anonymous) from a type
- Made hasSpaceAfterType() more error-robust.
Wed, Apr 21
Apr 13 2021
Apr 7 2021
Corrected check's entry in list.rst after renaming the check.
- Added two new matchers to flag uses of stdio.h/csdtio functions outside of main.
- Renamed the check to fit those new functionalities.
Apr 1 2021
Add isInStdNamespace to matcher so that only global objects in namespace std are matched and add corresponding tests.
Mar 31 2021
Removed superfluous semicolon in StdStreamObjectsOutsideMainCheck.cpp according to feedback.
Refactored the code and documentation files according to the feedback received on the first diff.
I am working on fixing the failing build.