- User Since
- Mar 29 2021, 6:44 AM (72 w, 1 d)
Oct 4 2021
Please excuse my late reply! I have been on vacation for the last two weeks and didn't have the time to respond to this thread until now.
Sep 3 2021
@whisperity Thanks a lot for helping me out!
Name: Marco Gartmann
Aug 28 2021
@aaron.ballman Thanks a lot for your review!
Aug 9 2021
- Updated this patch with the current state of the LLVM project GitHub repository
Jun 14 2021
Thanks a lot for your feedback, @aaron.ballman!
- changed name of check to cppcoreguidelines-virtual-class-destructor
- removed matcher for class or struct in AST matcher
- changed string concatenations to use llvm::twine
- adjusted documentation and removed unnecessary semicolons in it
- removed empty configs from tests
- moved documentation to Google's check
- extended matchers so that namespaces for classes and conversion operators can be specified
- adjusted documentation and tests
Jun 1 2021
- added fixes for private destructors
- separated fixes for private destructors into notes
- added a test case for a = default; constructor
May 27 2021
- added testcase of explicit operator
May 26 2021
@aaron.ballman Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback! I incorporated it accordingly.
- added option to ignore conversion operators
- added tests for new and existing options
- renamed options to Ignore...
- ensured that option's strings only get parsed once
May 24 2021
May 20 2021
Added ConstructorWhitelist option to the google-explicit-constructor check.
May 19 2021
May 15 2021
Resolved readability-identifier-naming warning, adjusted check's documentation.
Fetched new commits from upstream main branch and resolved merge conflicts.
Incorporated Phabricator review feedback:
- added matchers and tests for subclasses with inherited virtual methods
- made aid methods static and not part of the check's class
- replaced auto with types where it was suggested
- adjusted diagnostic messages
May 12 2021
Remove any parentheses and slashes from the check's section in ReleaseNotes.rst in order to try to fix the build.
Re-add description for this check in ReleaseNotes.rst.
Adjust AvoidStdIoOutsideMainCheck.cpp third matcher to call hasAnyName() with a vector.
Revert ReleaseNotes.rst to its initial content in a try to fix the pre-build tests.
May 10 2021
Revert ReleaseNotes.rst to a point where the build worked.
Change encoding of patch to UTF-8 in order to fix build.
Updated diff to fix the build.
Remove trailing whitespaces from documentation file.
May 9 2021
@njames93 thanks a lot for your answer! I extracted the STD IO stream and C-like function names according to your comment.
Extracted STD IO stream and C-like IO function names into vectors.
Apr 30 2021
Friendly ping, any feedback would be appreciated :)
Apr 28 2021
Replaced string comparison to check if a character is a space with std::isspace().
Added test case for this scenario.
Apr 25 2021
Friendly ping :)
Apr 22 2021
Fixed one-off error.
- Renamed printCleanedType() to cleanType()
- Extended cleanType() to also remove (anonymous) from a type
- Made hasSpaceAfterType() more error-robust.
Apr 21 2021
Apr 13 2021
Apr 7 2021
Corrected check's entry in list.rst after renaming the check.
- Added two new matchers to flag uses of stdio.h/csdtio functions outside of main.
- Renamed the check to fit those new functionalities.
Apr 1 2021
Add isInStdNamespace to matcher so that only global objects in namespace std are matched and add corresponding tests.
Mar 31 2021
Removed superfluous semicolon in StdStreamObjectsOutsideMainCheck.cpp according to feedback.
Refactored the code and documentation files according to the feedback received on the first diff.
I am working on fixing the failing build.