- User Since
- Aug 17 2018, 9:22 AM (114 w, 4 d)
Feb 11 2020
May 14 2019
Remove a command line that snuck in by accident.
May 13 2019
- Use --no-show-raw-insn.
- Use a consistent triple.
May 12 2019
- Use consistent wording in the error message.
- Move check to checkOptions().
- Remove "the".
Address review feedback:
- Prohibit the combination of -ztext and -zifunc-noplt, add a regression test.
- Use a non-Linux OS in the triple for ifunc-noplt tests.
May 8 2019
May 7 2019
- Set DT_TEXTREL
- Rename the config flag to match Capitalization Conventions
- Clarify some text in the man page update
- Fix test comments and indentation
May 6 2019
Feb 10 2019
Feb 8 2019
Sep 18 2018
Sep 14 2018
dldump() was supposedly added to Solaris to support emacs: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2016-01/msg01022.html
Aug 29 2018
Aug 17 2018
I'll just note that there is an identical default in X86_64.cpp. Also see the last comment by alc here: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D16385 .