- User Since
- Jan 18 2017, 9:43 AM (112 w, 5 d)
Sun, Mar 17
Mon, Feb 25
Fri, Feb 22
Thanks a lot!
get rid of the from clause part.
Thu, Feb 21
Tue, Feb 19
Feb 15 2019
Thanks for the catch! I also change the name from OMPMappableExprListLocTy to OMPVarListLocTy to be more accurate. We can potentially factorize other varlist clause code with this. But it will be too large for this patch.
Change parameters to const &
Further reduce the number of parameters for map, to, from, use_device, and is_device clauses. Also rebase.
Feb 14 2019
Introduce a structure OMPMappableExprListSizeTy within OMPMappableExprListClause to aggregate all 4 sizes needed by such clause, and thus reduce the number of parameters when creating a map clause. This can also be used by other similar clauses. I'll have another patch to let other clauses to use this structure as well.
Sure I'll add a codegen test with mapper. Thanks!
Feb 13 2019
- Move mapper related info to OMPMappableExprListClause, so that to and from clauses can utilize the same infrastructure as well (real support for them will be in another patch);
- Combine the function parameters for declare mapper and declare reduction, to reduce the function parameter number of ActOnOMPVarListClause;
- Implement ADL for mapper, and remove mapper lookups in SemaLookup.cpp;
- Didn't combine modifier related info into a structure, because for to and from clauses will only have possible mapper modifier, not close and always;
- Address typos that Kelvin found;
Feb 12 2019
Fix part of Alexey's comments
Feb 11 2019
Feb 1 2019
Thanks a lot Alexey!
Jan 25 2019
Address review comments and rebase
Change the type of mapper clause storage from OMPClause ** to MutableArrayRef<OMPClause *>, and rebase
Jan 24 2019
Jan 11 2019
Jan 4 2019
Jan 18 2017
Add a full context diff