- User Since
- Jan 18 2017, 9:43 AM (134 w, 6 d)
Mon, Aug 5
Fix declare mapper codegen test when the function argument has name attached.
Fri, Aug 2
Thu, Aug 1
@Meinersbur Hi Michael, could you help me commit this patch? Thanks!
Wed, Jul 31
Add a test
Tue, Jul 30
Change mapper function argument checking
Mon, Jul 29
Thanks Alexey! Could you look into the runtime patch D60972 then?
Ping and rebase
Fri, Jul 26
Make emitUDMapperArrayInitOrDel private
Thu, Jul 25
Remove virtual from function declaration
Wed, Jul 24
Get rid of MSVC requirement of this, and a virtual function
Tue, Jul 23
Jul 17 2019
Jun 27 2019
Change the type of size from size_t to int64_t, and rebase
Jun 26 2019
Jun 25 2019
Jun 20 2019
Address Alexey's comments
Jun 19 2019
Fix mapper function name mangling
Jun 10 2019
Jun 6 2019
Use tgt instead of kmpc for mapper runtime function names
@Hahnfeld Do you really think it is necessary to pass these two functions as arguments, instead of exporting them. If you do, could you explain why?
Use tgt instead of kmpc
Jun 5 2019
Jun 4 2019
Address Alexey's comment about mapping between function and user-defined mappers
Jun 3 2019
Implement the new mapper codegen scheme
Implement the new mapper scheme.
May 3 2019
Fix code format
Apr 26 2019
Combine 2 pointers into one.
Apr 24 2019
Apr 22 2019
Mar 17 2019
Feb 25 2019
Feb 22 2019
Thanks a lot!
get rid of the from clause part.
Feb 21 2019
Feb 19 2019
Feb 15 2019
Thanks for the catch! I also change the name from OMPMappableExprListLocTy to OMPVarListLocTy to be more accurate. We can potentially factorize other varlist clause code with this. But it will be too large for this patch.
Change parameters to const &
Further reduce the number of parameters for map, to, from, use_device, and is_device clauses. Also rebase.
Feb 14 2019
Introduce a structure OMPMappableExprListSizeTy within OMPMappableExprListClause to aggregate all 4 sizes needed by such clause, and thus reduce the number of parameters when creating a map clause. This can also be used by other similar clauses. I'll have another patch to let other clauses to use this structure as well.
Sure I'll add a codegen test with mapper. Thanks!
Feb 13 2019
- Move mapper related info to OMPMappableExprListClause, so that to and from clauses can utilize the same infrastructure as well (real support for them will be in another patch);
- Combine the function parameters for declare mapper and declare reduction, to reduce the function parameter number of ActOnOMPVarListClause;
- Implement ADL for mapper, and remove mapper lookups in SemaLookup.cpp;
- Didn't combine modifier related info into a structure, because for to and from clauses will only have possible mapper modifier, not close and always;
- Address typos that Kelvin found;
Feb 12 2019
Fix part of Alexey's comments