- User Since
- Feb 27 2013, 2:34 PM (320 w, 1 d)
Wed, Apr 17
- Fix some section layout and test infrastructure bugs, start work on an initial testcase.
Another big update.
Tue, Apr 16
Sun, Apr 14
Fri, Apr 12
Tue, Apr 9
- Lots of changes. Headlines:
Mon, Apr 8
New patch coming soon: more complete relocation support, weak symbol support, testing infrastructure, and a new llvm-jitlink tool (the jitlink counterpart to llvm-rtdyld).
Tue, Mar 26
Mar 11 2019
- Address Dave's feedback.
Mar 7 2019
Mar 6 2019
- Change the way dead stripping is performed.
- Flesh out initial JITLink MachO/x86-64 unit test.
- Address dblaikie's review feedback, also make Atom/DefinedAtom/Section
Thanks Dave! I've got a patch that addresses your feedback that I will post from the bus in a minute.
Mar 4 2019
Feb 27 2019
Feb 26 2019
Feb 21 2019
Feb 6 2019
Feb 5 2019
Committed. I updated the language in the fallible iterators section of the programmers manual too. Feed back on that is very welcome too.
Looks like this was LGTM'd but never applied. Stephen -- do you have commit access?
This was committed in r339809.
- Remove unused collection elements.
- Require iterator checks on each increment, rename some test vars.
Feb 4 2019
- Rename test classes and remove fixture, add test for deref-returns-expected.
- Address several review feedback comments.
Assuming this looks good to everyone, I will also update the programmers manual documentation for fallible iterators. I wanted to get this into a final form before re-writing the docs though.
- Remove the cantFail added in r352888, since fallible_iterator makes it unneccessary.
- Fix a missing header, rename make_fallible_iter to make_fallible_itr, and update Archive::child_iterator to use the fallible_iterator wrapper.
Feb 1 2019
Jan 30 2019
Nice catch. LGTM. Thanks Zach!
Jan 28 2019
LGTM! Do you have commit access?
Jan 17 2019
This looks great. Thanks JF!
Jan 15 2019
OK I think we've had more than enough bikeshed, over months, and in-person at the LLVM dev meeting. This is good enough, we want to warn people for the LLVM 8 branch which is tomorrow. Let's get this checked in today. We'll start a discussion on LLVM dev when anything *actually* changes, so nobody needs to panic just yet.
I strongly disagree with this right now: this is *not* OK to rush this as is.
If you need something in the release, then it can be done in a much less controversial way.
Jan 14 2019
Dec 11 2018
Dec 6 2018
Apart from these specific comments, my general thought is that this is fine as far as it goes, but as it grows more fully featured it seems likely to start overlapping more libObject and MC functionality.
Committed in r348223.
Dec 4 2018
Swinging back around to this, as I have a concrete use-case now (allowing JIT clients to query MaterializationUnit types when deciding how to dispatch compiler invocations in the JIT).
Updated to add documentation, comments.
Dec 3 2018
Nov 28 2018
Looks good to me. :)
Oops. Those comments were for and old diff. The no-op sorts are gone, but the other three still apply.
Nov 27 2018
Nitpicks aside, the mach-o side of this looks good to me. :)
Nov 19 2018
LGTM. Committed as r347281. Thanks Eugene!
Nov 13 2018
Updates the PerfJITEventListener API and fixes a comment that referred to the old API.
Nov 12 2018
Oct 31 2018
Oct 30 2018
Oct 26 2018
- [ExecutionEngine] Rename/format JITEventListener methods.
Thanks everyone! Committed in r345411.
Oct 25 2018
- Fix a missing &&
- Add non templated constructors for DenseMap, clarify clang version in comment.
Oops -- forgot to clang-format this. Will do so before applying if it is accepted though.