- User Since
- Jul 20 2016, 12:34 PM (217 w, 4 d)
Jan 11 2018
Dec 30 2016
@EricWF I have too many other things going on right now to be able to look at it for at least the next few months.
Sep 16 2016
Add C++1z check around constexpr tests, based on mclow's feedback
Aug 24 2016
Address formatting concerns and out-of-date-ness of patch relative to trunk/master
Jul 25 2016
I believe all or most of the "untested" comments are correctly tested in the updated test files via static_asserts with contexpr. I've commented on just the first one to make sure I understand correctly.
Correct context from last patch
I believe I messed up the context for the files, will attempt to resubmit the patch.
Fixed syntax errors in test files.
Jul 22 2016
- Updated title and summary to be more accurate.
- Implemented tests for constexpr std::array access.
- Added required constexpr iterator support.
- Implemented tests for constexpr iterator functions